Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm A Long Distant Relationship but I Don't Want to End It Because I Really Love Him

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Long Distant Relationship but I Don't Want to End It Because I Really Love Him

I think I'm reaching my breaking point. I don't want to end it because I really love him, but it's become so hard.. We haven't seen each other for over a year, and due to the circumstances we won't be able to see each other another 7 months or even more. His Internet connection is a real problem, it has gotten a lot worse recently. We used to talk for hours and Skype. Now he can't because in South Africa there are major issues with the power grid and ISPs... On top of that, this entire year has been shit, just fighting all the time, and now when we've stopped fighting we can't communicate.

I'm losing my will to reply to his messages. I used to write long emails, send photos, and I used to receive all sorts of caring messages from him. Now it's like both of us have given up but we want to believe everything is going to be fine. Feels like we're too stubborn or afraid to let go, but at the same time we are so tired of everything... I don't know what to do.

I'll tell you this, my first long distance relationship didn't work out, and I later realized it prepared me for my long distance relationship with my husband, had I not experienced one before, I don't think I would have handled the 4 years as well as I did ..there are no coincidences never a failure, always a lesson right?

Comment

My husband and I started out long distance, but not that distant. I lived in California and he lived in Texas. Southern men are the best! Just like you, we were friends first, though social media, for about 4 years. When we both ended up single at the same time, we ended up exchanging numbers and became closer friends for a year. Although I never seen him face to face, my family from Texas already knew him and had high praises of him so I knew he wasn't crazy. LOL. When we made our relationship official, I moved to Texas a few months later and all together (after making our relationship official) we got married 7 months later. We are very grown and spiritual, we don't casually date. He was and still is everything I wanted and need in a man and I am very happy.

Comment

I can totally relate to your story I met my ex 2 years ago on IG and we both traveled back in forth to see each other spent countless hours on the phone/video chat met each other's family and although things ended I still love him and he was a honest regular person he briefly moved to be with me found a job and all. Nothing scary or bad happened thank God. I don't think I'd do that again but I don't regret meeting him

Comment

I've been in plenty of long-distance relationships. I think that they work out much better than people who actually live in the same zip code. You don't take the person for granted you really appreciate the person's company and the fact you are really getting to know them over video chat and you have no choice but to talk to them..Its very Exciting and its about the connection.

Comment

I've been in a long distance relationship for a year with a guy from England (I'm in the US). We Skype everyday, talk for HOURS, and even fall asleep on the phone; it may sound creepy, but it's how we try to have a more "normal" relationship and I'm happy. It's hard as hell though because the time difference is eight hours. He's finally gonna come visit and I'm SO nervous! But hearing other peoples' success stories makes me feel so much better and gives me hope.

Comment

Working...
            X