MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Distant Relationship and I'm Running out Of Ideas to Keep Us Going

My girlfriend recently moved to another city 6hrs away. She's hasn't been gone a long time, but our relationship has changed so drastically already. I love her, but recently the physical distance has been easier to deal with instead of the emotional distance. She's moving on with her life and has no time for us. whenever we do have a chance to talk she's never alone so her attention is not all mine during the few mins we have. I can't speak to her about these things because she has a short temper. I have tried to but it's never been a positive outcome in the past. I feel alone in my relationship. I'm running out of ideas to keep us going. do you have some advice for me?

When you're in a long distance relationship, communication is so hard. Both of them want the relationship to work, but because of their lives being different and the fact that the Internet connection is unreliable, it's very hard to make it work. The old videos continually popping up is showing what they used to be. Everything was good. They talked during the day, sent each other videos, and everything was rainbows and butterflies. But now it's hard and they want things to go back to normal but it's not that easy, especially since they're both frustrated with each other. Not sure if that's 100% correct, but that's my take on it.

Comment

I am so lucky even i have 5 hours different with my boyfriend but we can make it works so far. he knows what time I'm going to sleep and what time i wake up. so do i, never miss to wake him up and have a little talk before he go to work

Comment

my boyfriends from Uk and i'm from USA and legit im waiting until i finally get to fucking hold him in my arms. ldr's suck but it's worth it for the one you love. (been together for 2 yrs btw!)

Comment

Working...
        X