Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My long distance gf blocked me on all forms of communication we have! Any advice?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My long distance gf blocked me on all forms of communication we have! Any advice?

Me and my LDR Gf are dating for about 2years and 2months now. I work on Middle east while she work on Japan. LDR is tough but we manage to survive at least. Last year we decided to to meet up but the destiny didnt allow it yet to happend instead we faced challanges on our relationship. Up until now we are always fighting. Last November, I decided to go NO CONTACT to cool things down. On December we manage to talk about the problems and It feels like we are back to normal, but it didnt. By the time we didnt communicate, I talk to other girls but just for distraction. By the time we talk, Karma takes in. I feel guilty on the fact that I talk to someone. On that day, I constantly accusing her that shes talking to someone. Its not too long that she felt disrespected so she decided not to talk to me for a couple of days. 1week have passed we talk again. This time i will not fail her again. But again, I messed up. It seems she didnt forget what I did. But before the worst was happend, we talk about meeting up this year. She said she wants to go home next month (feb.20) but I suggested it should be on May or June because I want to save enough money first before going home. I am also planning to propose at that time and she knows that. But she insisted she wants to go home on feb.20. We talk back and forth about that. All of the sudden, she said she decided not to meet up with me because shes meeting someone, and she wants to marry the guy. I was shocked. I felt betrayed and angry. I told her if she can prove what shes saying I will block her for good and move on. She still continue talking and it seems like shes trying to make me jealous. She also talk about the personality of the guy. I know shes just bluffing but the problem is its not a good way to make your man jealous, plus were on a LDR. I keep on saying I dont want to hear about the guy, I want a proof so that we can end this now. I even said i am so tired of this kind of situation and I think she doesnt like what I have said. She showed me a screenshot on her chatting the guy but its totally fake plus theres alot of erasures. By the time she sensed that im so angry she laughs at me and said Youre so angry! I feel she wants to end her joke at that time but i still continue my rage. And at that time she had no choice but to continue. I even provoke her that shes too scared. Scared that i will give up on her. I keep pinging her. I know shes just bluffing but my insecurities kicked in. She didnt reply after what i have said. 5 days later we again talk but instead of reconciliations, we continue our fight. This time she showed me a new screenshot with no erasures. But I still didnt believe. She grant my request and she even block me. I tried to make another acct. but she didnt even bother to read what I said. I tried to message her friend and told her to msg my gf and say not to block me. but my gf said fuck you. Her personality is more like an Alpha Female.

6days later (this day) I made another account and sends her a message. The content of my message i all about my mistakes, improving myself, accept whats going on and more importantly I want her to know that despite of all the challenges we had for a long period of our relationship, i still want her and I will never give up our relationship.

im not expecting a reply. I just want her to read my message.

If you guys have an advice. Please share it to me so that I have a guidelines what to do.

There can only be 3 things that i can see... Either she is out of feelings for you or she got some problems which led her to this or you have made her to do this.
    If she got no interest left for you, texting her or asking her to come back is useless as she wont.
    if she has some issues, then wait for some time and then message. If she replies then okay else stop hoping that she would come back.
    Other then that, keep on doing whatever you are doing. BUT don't do it too much.. If she is not coming then shee is not comingg,, MOVE ON

Comment

• iixReaperz
      iixReaperz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there. i think i made her do what we are right now. I always pray that someday our relationship will be back to normal. I think this will be the good opportunity to make that happend and all I have to do is to do nothing at all.

LATEST UPDATE. I recently confirmed she really had a rebound. As of now i dont wanna contact her. I want to work on myself first. I believe our love is genuine, but her love for me was covered with anger and I know someday she will missed me. its just we are in a rough side of the road again. Thank you for your reply.

NO problem. It is good to work on yourself, and do talk to your self, it really helps you sort out your mess

Comment

Sounds like you've both acted really immaturely and hurtfully.
      Honestly I don't think there's any coming back from the damage you two have done.
      My advice is to do some self reflection, identify where you went wrong, and what you did that was unproductive to the relationship, and seek to learn from your mistakes and better yourself for the next relationship. Because you were far from blameless in this situation, not saying she was, but all you can control is your own actions, so focus on you and what you could have done differently.

Best of luck in the future.

Comment

She is ignoring you because she is hurt

Sometimes girls do not know how to handle a break up, especially if they have been dumped. Break up is a very confusing time for both parties and there is not one set of behavioural patterns for all people. We all react differently, so you have to make allowances for that.

So what if she dumped you and she is ignoring you? It doesn't mean that she still isn't hurting. She could very well miss you in her life and this is the only way that she knows how to deal with the situation. She is probably worried that if she starts to talk to you again, her feelings for you will rise to the surface and she will be even more confused. By keeping her distance from you this means that she can get over you a lot quicker.

If you dumped her it is understandable that she does not want to speak to you and she is ignoring your texts or messages. She needs time to adjust to single life again and come to terms with the break up. When you are calling her and wanting to communicate she will be finding it confusing and emotional. Her only way of coping is to block you out and hope that these feelings will go away.

She is ignoring you to punish you

A little secret about girls here that you may not have already known: Girls can be very vindictive and spiteful, especially when they are wronged. If you dumped her she will be feeling lots of negative emotions, and one of them is anger. When you hurt her you made her upset and angry, it is normal. It is also human nature, especially in girls, to exact punishment and make you suffer.

If she is angry with you then there is a very good chance that she as strong feelings for you, because she would be calm and nonchalant about the break up if it did not really bother her. This means that you can still get her back, easily in fact. You just have to handle the situation very carefully and make her forgive you for breaking her heart. Look out for these signs of anger and her trying to make you jealous. It is a strong indication that she is not over you.

She is ignoring you because of your behaviour

No one likes to hear that they have become a stalker, but it is surprising how crazily we act when we have just been dumped. If you are texting her, following her or trying to communicate with her constantly, this will be frightening her. Therefore she will try to ignore you in the hope that you will leave her alone.

Please be aware that this kind of behaviour will do you no good at all and make her all the more certain that breaking up with you was a good idea. What you want to do instead is to take a step back and give her some space. Let her ignore you, and you do the same by ignoring her too. She will suddenly start to wonder where you have gone and miss the attention. This push and pull strategy is very effective as it will make her reconsider how important you are in her life and she will then start making an effort to contact you again. It is a very subtle trick, but works wonders!

Now you have a few possible reasons why your ex girlfriend is ignoring you after the breakup and a couple of things that you can implement to turn the whole situation around and make her want you back. This is only the beginning however, there is so much more that you need to understand about women and how they think after a break up. You will then use this knowledge to your advantage in getting her back. Listen to what the experts have to say and be surprised about how easy it actually is to win back her love.

Comment

Working...
        X