MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with that girl

Hello all, I need really help, I talk to a Belorussian girl, she is weird, I met her once and she seemed interested,she gave me her phone without I ask , she took my phone from my hand and she saved it, very interested ,after we back to home she far away of me like 2000km, she changed, I tell myself she is not the one I set with her that night,after that time, I did my best with her but she always busy for texting or calling with many excuses and later, after I disappeared for 1 month I texted her happy new 2018 to her and wished her a lot, she replied well asking me how I doing, Then I replied but then she ghosted me, she goes online and offline and my messages unread, we use Vkonakte (VK) to contact.

I have her number and I did my best before for a call but, she told me she doesn't want to talk she afraid that she can't understand what i say in English but she told me write to me so I could understand you, what she means is that she is weak in English she talks Russian only and when we met that time she was not good and not bad as well, I understand that but how I could write to a girl who takes long time to reply??, and even takes ages.

she replied only If I double texting for 2 days in row, and then by the time no reply at all with no seen if I tripled or more text, I tried last time to write and translate to her in Russian about some meeting in the future 2018 between us, all I got is a funny reply that I teach now Russian, I replied as fun but told her to let me know what she think about meet up,, message unread till now either online or not.... what that girl want ??? I still have feelings for her but seems she got nothing for me. help guys please,What should I do ?, thank you all )
    Last edited by John Kramer; 12-15-2017, 08:19 PM.

What I'm about to tell you might hurt you but I must be truthful to you. This girl don't have any feelings for you, so I suggest you move on. You are wasting you time if you continue trying to win her.

Comment

It doesn't matter who you are or how good you think you are with girls, there will always be a point in time when a girl doesn't text you back. Even when you first meet her, you build up all this attraction, exchange a few laughs and then get her to enter her number into your phone. You'll always find some girls simply won't text you back.

Why is that? You may think it's great to send a bunch of text messages to a girl, but girls don't think the same way. Girls don't want to be bombarded with every little detail of your life. It's not that the girl wants nothing to do with you, but girls never want to have a conversation with guys over texting.

Here are 3 reasons on what does it mean when a girl doesn't text you back.

1. She's Busy or Doesn't Have Her Phone on Her

She's busy, it's that simple, there's no real explanation here. She could be at work or spending her time with friends or family, she might even be eating and doesn't use her phone at the table. There's a variety of things she may be up too.

Also, it's a possibility that either she doesn't have her phone on her or maybe it's dead. Nothing to worry about her, she'll get around to texting you.

2. She's Not Interested

This is a very rare situation because most of the time a girl won't just give you her number and not reply to you. Of course there are some girls do give out their phone numbers like its candy.

If you sent her a boring first text then she might not remember who you are and have ignored your text. If a girl is repeatedly not responding the your text messages, it could be a sign that she's just not interested in you. Therefore you should let her go and move on.

3. You Made A Mistake

Most guys send girls boring text messages that never elicit a response from a girl. Any attractive girl has lots of guys texting them all the time, and also has a lot of guys texting her same boring text message. The guys that stand out are the ones the show their personality in the text.

How To Get the Girl to Text You Back

The easiest way to get a girl to reply to your text message is to wait a few days then send a text that'll stir up her emotions. Girls respond best to texts that make them shocked, most girls expect guys to be polite (I'm not saying to be rude but you've got to stir up her emotions).

The text you send her should make her feel excited, happy, or in contrast confused and scared. The positive emotions are obvious why you'd want to feel these when thinking about you. It's also a positive to have her feeling the negative emotions such as confusion and fear because girls like to feel uncertain, certainty is boring to them.

Uncertainty is when you keep things mysterious so she'll never know what's going to happen next. You can create uncertainty by sending her spontaneous and illogical text messages. Such as these...

"Things got pretty wild after you left last night.. some aggressive cougar grabbed my butt! And I have the handprints to prove it! -Mike, that handsome man from Club42"

"Hey badass, when you get bailed out of jail hit me up"

"For lack of a more Shakespearean first text, just wanted to say it's Mike and enjoyed meeting you last night!"

Once you elicit the uncertainty and different emotions from the girl you're interested in, she should respond back to you. Once she does, ask her out on a date as quickly as possible. As long you you don't act needy, she'll meet up with you for a date.

Comment

Working...
      X