MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Confused

So my boyfriend and I had an argument recently because he claims he hasn't gotten some if my text messages. He sends me a screen shot and tells me that my number come up in his phone as SB,FL but he shows another screen shot with my name. I questioned him about it because I have a NJ number but live in Florida and why would my number come up SB,FL. So I asked him if it was for stupid bitch, FL because why would my name come up like that in his phone but in other people's phones that don't have me listed as a contact it comes up NJ. So he blew up on me and said I'm being childish and he's a grown man that doesn't have time for it. That he packed his stuff to move to Florida and he has to deal with th is type of bull. Was I being childish or blowing things out of proportion? Should I have just let things alone or was I justifiedin doing so and he's just making excuses so he doesn't have t o deal with me anymore?

I think you over reacted to the situation. It's okay for you to question his act, put you shouldn't have taken it too far. However, there is still a chance to get him back, just apologize for what you have done. Don't apologize now, but do that in 2 or 3 weeks time so that you don't appear desperate.

Comment

This is a trivial issue that shouldn't have led to a breakup. You were definitely at fault, so you need to apologize.

Comment

What do you mean, he showed you one screen where your name came up as it should, and another where it came up as something different? But both screenshots were from conversations you guys had? I mean, it sounds weird, but if the words associated with each name were words that you said, then it is possible that one of your phones are just being weird. They act up in odd ways sometimes.

It doesn't sound like either of you acted that maturely, honestly.

Comment

Working...
        X