Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and GF split recently She reads messages but won't respond. Need advice?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and GF split recently She reads messages but won't respond. Need advice?

So, long story short.

Me and my GF have been together for 3.5 years were long distance right now, we werent at first but she moved for school and gradusted. We Never ever had any big arguments until 5 or 6 months ago. We were planning the next stages of our life and moving together with each other to NY/CT and we've been arguing about where to find a place at and a few other things that have came up during these past several months.

I have been really stressed out at my job and have been a little bit less patient and frustrated. Im usually very patient and understanding. Which is no excuse and it is absolutely my fault for letting my job get me out of character. But im sure its been making her feel unimportant and not special. Because she is very special to me and I love her very much.

We broke up 2 weeks ago.. but when we broke up for 25 minutes she was crying and saying how she didn't want to break up with me and that she loves me so much and just didn't want to do it over and over again... but then it happened.

I have talked to one of her friends who I'm cool with and that shes known for about 6 years. She says that she still loves me and is very sad about all the things we arent going to do now ( like our trips we had planned. ) and she says she isn't doing well about the break up and said she needed her space and that I was doing things she didn't like. ( which I know what they were because they were happening a lot during the past several months. ) I have wholeheartedly apologized for these things, not because I just wanna have her back but because I actually know and realize the things I did and want to make it right.

But she has another friend that shes been hanging with alot and she is the worst person to take advice from an my gf im sure has been taking her advice. This is the same girl who keeps dating the **** guys who treat her like **** and keeps going back and forth to them. So I hate this thought that she may have some influencing on her.

My ex/gf will look at my messages immediately when I see them and just not respond. She will also respond to other people through my phone.

( For example, my friend took my phone on accident at my house the other day contacted her to find a way to get a hold of me and she answered him through my phone. )

She also still has me added on FB , it still says in a relationship and still reads my message so I'm really lost on what to do especially since.. I've recently gotten contacted about some jobs in those places that I applied to so that I could move there with her.

I dont know what to do, and I really dont want to lose her. Maybe someone has an outside outlook on this? That maybe they can help me understand just in case im missing something.

Thank you all in advance!

if you need any more info feel free to ask me. Because this is just the short version. I'm really upset and want to figure this out.

It's the case of the silent ex. When your girlfriend won't talk to you after a breakup, it can become extremely difficult and frustrating to find a way to repair the relationship. Is there anything you can do to get her to break her silence? I will reveal 3 easy to do tips to help you get your ex girlfriend talking to you again and wanting you back.

3 Ways To Get Your Ex Girlfriend To Break Her Silence After A Breakup

Make Her Wonder About You

One of the best and most effective ways to get your ex girlfriend to talk to you again after a breakup is to ignore her in the same way she is ignoring you. It drives you crazy when she won't talk to you, doesn't it?

Why?

The reason is obvious. When she won't talk to you, you constantly think about her. What is she doing? Is she hanging out with someone else? Is she thinking about you? Does she miss you and want to work things out?

If you want your ex girlfriend to start talking to you again, then make her wonder about you in the same way. Don't email, don't text, and don't call. Break off contact for a while.

She's expecting you to be desperate and to chase her. When you don't, she won't be able to resist the temptation to find out what's going on with you.

Write Her A Letter

Another powerful way to get your ex girlfriend to talk to you again after a breakup is to write her a letter. Hand written letters are very rare these days and it will instantly make her curious.

Keep the letter short. First, apologize for anything you've done wrong that may have caused the breakup, but be brief about it. Don't go into a big sob story. Second, let your girlfriend know you accept the breakup and agree giving each other space is the right thing to do. Third, let her know you hope you can still be friends down the road. Once you've written the letter, follow the first step above and break off contact for a while.

Meet And Date Other Women

After a breakup, don't be afraid to hang out with friends and meet and date other women. This can have a powerful effect on the way your ex girlfriend sees you. The idea isn't to flaunt other women in your ex's face. Instead, it's about showing you aren't desperate and needy. It's about showing your ability to remain happy and confident and go on with your life with or without her.

Remember, when you are in a group and/or wanted by other women, you will be perceived as more important, more valuable, and more desirable than someone sitting at home being miserable and unhappy. This can spur your ex to take action and contact you for fear of losing you for good.

Comment

Here are the top three reasons why your ex girlfriend won't answer her phone:

1. You are calling her too much. If the two of you just broke up, you need to give her time to herself. The two of you broke up for a reason, and even if you don't agree with that reason, you need to give her space. If she's not talking to you at this point it is totally natural and nothing to worry about. Give her a chance to get over the initial shock so that you can be friends again.

2. You are using manipulation and she has caught on to your tactics. If you are calling her with an "emergency" all of the time, that is why she won't answer the phone anymore. Game playing doesn't work. If you want to get your ex girlfriend back, you have to be honest and approach the situation from a position of power and truth.

3. You are begging, pleading, or trying to convince her to take you back tomorrow. Now is not the time to use bargaining to get your girlfriend back. If you are begging her to get back together, it is only going to push her further away. Girls want strong, manly men who take charge. Not guys who beg and plead and follow them around like little puppies (even though that's what they say they want, it's not true!). Take control of yourself, and you will take control of the situation!

Comment

Get her back now!

Did you know that 98% of men fail to win back the hearts of the ex girlfriend? Get yourself in that 2% and make sure you get your love back!

I've been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for almost three years now. But things could have been so different... With my FREE advice on how to win back a long distance girlfriend you can learn how to get that girl of your dreams back in your arms, no matter how far away she is!

How do I know?

Well as I said I almost lost my long distance girlfriend for good until I found some AMAZING ADVICE and after following this within a few weeks she was mine again! Knowing the pain I went through I want to share this information with you so you have your love back in no time.

So if you're in the same situation that I was, DON'T WORRY! It's been shown that up to 98% of people are making the same mistakes when they are trying to get their ex's back. But this DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOU...

When my girlfriend and I got together, she was already at university and living over 2 hours drive away. To begin with it was great, we were never bored of each other and whenever we got together, it was amazing, and we were SO HAPPY!

Over time however, things began to get strained. I found it more DIFFICULT TO TRUST HER even though I knew she would never cheat on me. I made more and more rules, making sure she wouldn't have any contact with men, and then she snapped. She said she couldn't live with so much pressure and after all our arguments she DIDN'T SEE A FUTURE for us.

I went through weeks of pain, hurt and despair, making all those mistakes I'M GOING TO TELL YOU before I eventually got my act together and decided I needed her back.

So what can you do?

You must always think before you act! Put yourself in her shoes. If you had just ended a relationship would you really want her calling you straight away? DEFINITELY NOT! So don't do it. Desperation is not attractive in anyone so just give her time to think things through and she will probably start feeling a bit guilty as well!

Don't drive over there immediately. It's like trying to run before you can walk. If she doesn't want to speak to you at the moment, then she probably won't want to see you yet either!

Take time to look at things and see you can work out WHERE THINGS WENT WRONG.

Finally, when she is ready to see you again, don't make yourself too available. Woman love a chase and not being able to have you immediately will make you irresistible!

Comment

Working...
        X