Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she shy from me because of her weak language ?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she shy from me because of her weak language ?

Hello guys, I talk to a girl Who I like her too much,and she knew that,and I always initiate with her, she is from Belarus, her English is not good at all, but she can talk not bad, I met her once and she was good,any way we are in Long distance now, after 10 days no contact, i texted her and told her I was thinking about her how is she ?, she replied I'm well how is your work ? do you like it? and... I replied well, and I told her if I annoy her by messaging her every time I could stop, and she replied with the message below.
    I replied to make her trust me and I told her it's simple and gave her motivation etc,.,.. she didn't see the messages yet, her number was changed too and i told her to give me her number again and to trust me and she should don't worry. she talk Russian language well, and not bad English.. but maybe she is shy >?
    I need some suggestions , Thank you all

I can see you are having communication problem with her. She is simply feeling inferior because she can't communicate English well with you. I think you should try to talk with her with the Language she understands.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I can speak English and Arabic well, some french, she talk Russian, What I want to say she is not that bad , I met her and she is normal and I try to be normal like her with simple sentences, I told her to don't worry and motivated her, i told her to give me her new number and we talk and I wait her reply

Being in a relationship with someone you can't have good communicate with is a big problem. This relationship might not just work, so I will advice you move on and get another girl.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Get another girl because she is bad in English!!?, Lol , I should motivate her and learn together, this not a good solution at all

I want to talk about how to get a girl to like you, and want you sexually. These are essentially two separate things.

Getting a girl to like you basically means that she is comfortable in your company. This requires a few things:

1. Don't act all awkward around her. In other words, don't be nervous. Do this by getting used to being in company of girls and especially attractive girls. 2. Develop basic conversational skill. Have something to say, and be a good listener. Comment on what she says. Don't cut people off in the middle of their sentences. Basic stuff. 3. Having a relaxed and calm body language. No fidgeting, playing with your hands or jewelery. These make you seem nervous or overly excited.

So that's getting a girl to like you (feel comfortable in your company). Now you have to get a girl to want you. This is about being attractive to a woman. Having studied female psychology it became clear exactly what women become attracted to. It isn't a man's looks, money or status: it's his character. Certain character traits are attractive to women.

Girls pick up on your character by how you behave - or more precisely, how you communicate. Communicate in a way that implies you have an attractive character, such as psychological strength, and women will unconsciously and without control feel attracted to you.

This unconscious, primal attraction happens to men everyday when we go out and see a hot girl on the street. But women come into contact with attractive men far less often than daily. By using attractive communication techniques you'll be the man women will HAVE to have, and you're sex life will never be the same again...

Comment

Working...
    X