Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl respond but she take long time !!!

Hello lads... here My stats... I texted a girl I like the most... and I told her she was in my dreams.. really that happened no lie.. I know that's so dumb to tell that to girl.. But I can't resist it.. I know it's creepy .... but nothing I could do about it now and I texted her I will come to her (Belarus) soon I told her I trust her and she is super busy now me either but I would like to talk to me in her free time.... she respond with that message below.... Really need a good suggestions ... She smart and I want her so much.... All I need from her is to talk to her voice call since we are long distance....I replied to the message ask about her and her studies ,family, how is her day.. but got no reply till now (not seen) ...... what next step to do with her.. at least to contact her by voice calls..... voice note could help me ??? to tell her I need to talk ?
    All opinions will be appreciated ..thank you all )
    Last edited by John Kramer; 10-05-2017, 02:06 AM.

Simply send her a text message letting her know you want to call her. So she can give you a time that will be convenient for her to talk. If she replies you with a time to call her, then go ahead and call her.

Best wishes.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Voice note could help ???

Once you are ready to call her up, you need to know when and how to call. Keep reading for several helpful tips to calling women.

3 Ways To Seduce Women While On The Phone - Become Irresistible Through Words Alone

Tip Number One: Use Humor. Make her laugh the minute your phone conversation begins. Laughter will make a woman relax and more willing to talk. One thing you need to avoid doing over the phone is making her bored. Crack jokes or recount funny things that may have happened on the night that you met.

If done properly, she will start seeing you as a really charming man worthy of a date.

Tip Number Two: Use Stories. Stories can make your conversations a little bit more interesting. Telling stories also happens to be a great way to prevent any awkward silences. It would be ideal to end stories with cliffhangers to give her something to anticipate when you finally go on a date.

Tip Number Three: Use Fractionation. If you want to find a great way to make women feel certain emotions towards you, try some hypnosis. One certain hypnotic way to talk to women would be fractionation. In only 15 minutes, you can send a woman on a roller coaster of emotions without her even detecting that she is going through hypnosis. She will merely fall for you more the longer you talk.

This is how fractionation works - when you talk to her on the phone, get her to feel both happiness and sadness. When you drag her into this little "soap opera" that you create for her, then she will not be able to help it but to feel emotionally attached to you.

You see, this is the same reason why women seem to love watching those soap operas on TV - it gives them the emotional thrill that they cannot get in real life. Now you can make any woman addicted to you too - as long as you know the step-by-step formula on how to use fractionation in seduction.

Comment

It's that straight forward. If you find that the woman you are interested in is not picking up your calls but she is texting you back, then straight after a text message give her a call. More than likely she will be right by her phone and will have to pick up!

Keep It Light And Keep It Casual

When you first call a woman, it's not the best time to get into a deep and meaningful conversation with her. You actually want to keep things fairly casual and brief.

The first thing that you want to do when you call the girl is to break the ice and get her laughing. Essentially, you want to get her back into the same state as she was in when she gave you that phone number. The best way to do this, is to refer to something that happened when you last saw her. Maybe refer to a joke that you had previously found funny with her and give her updated content on it. This will bring her back to that place and help her feel more comfortable with you.

That's the thing with phone calls. You want to be able to establish comfort before you can even consider asking her out. If a girl doesn't think that she will be comfortable with you or will be able to trust you then she will not even consider going on that date with you.

So remember the rule, keep it light and keep it casual. Break the ice and get her to laugh before you even consider asking her out.

Keep It Short and Sweet

This kind of follows on from the other points. But seriously don't talk too long. Like five minutes. As a general rule with this whole gaming and dating thing... Less is always MORE!

You don't have to get an update of what this chick has been doing in the past two days. She doesn't have to know about all your past relationships before you guys go on a date.

All you have to get a chick to do.. is know you, like you and trust you and then you can get her to go anywhere and do just about anything with her.

Leave one voicemail - that's IT!

If you have to leave a voicemail then make sure that its only one. When courting a girl, you need to remember to give her the space to think about you. If you are constantly trying to impede on her space then she is totally not going to appreciate it.

So, with a voice mail you need to remember to keep it short and sweet. You don't have to repeat your number and all that boring stuff. Just leave a short message and then hang up.

So, what should you say? Something that entices her to give you a call back usually works. It can also be an opportunity for you to present a challenge to her. For example: "Hi, Susie. It's John. I just wanted to let you know, that I've tried and tested your voicemail and it's in good working order. A thank you phone call would be appreciated."

So, when calling a girl, keep in mind that you may get her voicemail, so know what you are going to say if this does happen. There is nothing worse than a long winded voicemail message with a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about, who is wasting your time and YOUR credit!

Trouble Shooting
      • Before giving up try these things first. Message first. If the girl messages back, then your chances of getting to talk to her again are much higher.
      • If you message a girl and she doesn't message you back.. and this message contained some call to action on her behalf. Then you need to know that you are going to have to do some major work on getting this girl to go on a date with you.
      • Persistence is not the only tool you need. There is no point in doing the wrong things over and over hoping that you will get a positive result in the end.
      • Remember to warm a girl up to you. You can tell that a girl has warmed up to you when she is laughing at your jokes and the conversation is flowing.
      • When a girl talks with ease, it means that she is comfortable with you. If you find her being more quiet that usual, then there is something up and she is not comfortable, because A = she thinks that you are a freak or B = she hasn't warmed up to you yet.
      • In regards to what you should talk to her about... you main aim be cocky funny, make her laugh and have a good time.
      • Keep it short and sweet and always leave her wanting more.

Comment

Try to alert her that you want to talk to her , if she really loves you i dont think she is going to hesitate in replying.

Comment

Working...
        X