Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Deal With Her To Get Her In Contact?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Deal With Her To Get Her In Contact?

Hello... I need your opinion guys and girls as well...

I messaged a girl I liked and she said:
    "Hello) I'm sorry, I can't speak with you, because everyday I'm busy ( i will try talk with you. I'm promise)"
    .. she is a Belarus girl and her English a little bad xD
    if a girl say that what does it mean? Can I trust her promise!? or it's a bul*lshits ?
    By the way, I replied after 2 days "Hello). , I wish you read my last 2 messages and understand me ). You promise me talk and I trust you). I will not stress or pressure you again), tell me your free time and what day and I'm with you)." she said "OK)".. my last 2 messages was about all My feelings to her.. what i want from her as a straight man.. no mind games no games at all... I think she read them but didn't understand them (Hard English grammar maybe) or not.... IDK
    ... she is beautiful and smart girl.. she love her work and study hard she is all the time busy.. But I want her badly. girls I need your suggestions can i trust her.. does she call me back? or I should wait 1 week for example and text her back and reschedule a time to talk to each other?.Should I give he another chance to initiate.. Should I tell her my feelings and let her answer immediately to know the end of that?. It's Long Distance between us.. But I planned to come to her... she said once she wait me there in Belarus one day... But I don't know why she act like that.....4 days now and she didn't contact me .....I love her I want to fight for her....but she don't give me a chance for that..... I Uploaded 2 photos before she replied after 5 days with the sorry message above in the begin...... we initiated to talk on what's app.. but suddenly IDK what happened to her either....How to deal with her to get her in contact ?.. I want to talk with her 1 time only I could do that great
    I need solutions please all.. Thank you

I think you should give her time, I really don't think she is stringing you along. Like you said, she is a busy person, so maybe you should try contacting her again just to remind her. She just might want you to initiate contact first.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your opinion .. anyway it's 4 days now no contact(last Thursday).. what time should I wait to re-initiate?.. and how to initiate in good way )

If you want to learn what to text a girl you like, then you should start by avoiding marathon texting altogether. If you marathon text a girl, you will get rid of all of the mystery that girls love and become too predictable. In other words, you will become boring and annoying. Ideally, you should save the good stuff for your conversations in person. Texting is only there to help keep a girl's interest and make sure she thinks about you on a daily basis.

While learning what to text a girl you like, it would also be important not to set a pattern that she will be able to predict. If you text her a good morning message everyday, then she will start expecting it and she may either lose interest or get angry when you forget to send a good morning message one day. In other words, a set routine will simply set you up for failure down the line.

If you want to learn what to text a girl you like and actually make sure that she stays into you, then you have to make her wonder about a little bit. Don't make your texting habits predictable. This will make her more attracted to you in the long run. If she stops texting you back, then stop texting her, as well. This will make her wonder what happened and what she did to make you lose interest. This might sound confusing, but this is how girls work.

Here is a story about some friends of mine. David and Christine had gone on several dates within the last few months and David always made it a point to send her text messages every morning. Sometimes, Christine would reply to his texts, but sometimes, she would not. David would also text her about his day and ask how hers went, but Christine hardly ever showed much enthusiasm. She still made it a point to see him, but she was never the first to text him and was too lazy to reply most times. When David notice this, he stopped texting her for a few days and Christine suddenly seemed more interested in him. Voila!

So, if you want to know what to text a girl you like, one of the best rules to live by would be to act like you don't like her too much at all. This will tease her and keep her guessing until she falls for you herself - believe it.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post.... you're right.. But as I said.. she is so dam busy.... I want her.... I explained that to her in text.. I hate texting anyway..... and I expressed my feelings to her... But as I said I love to give excuses to the person i trusted him.... maybe the grammar is hard for her so she didn't continue or maybe she red it and no action( busy time) not the right time maybe.... a lot of probabilities a bit complex... you talk about date.. I met up with her once .... AlI want is to hear her voice again.. video call her.... I'm planning to come to her.. but how Should i tell her that and she didn't even text well( busy mode).. Lol ...

If you like her as much as you claim, then you should be patient with her. Love is a test of our patience.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your suggestion
      How much time in your opinion ?

Originally posted by John Kramer
    what time should I wait to re-initiate?
    You can decide to contact her now, it's okay to do so. After all, you last contacted her 4 days ago.

Comment

• John Kramer
      John Kramer commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of initiation?... I need tips what to do and not to do.... it would be very useful for me
Working...
X