MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boyfriend Only Texts Me Sexual Messages All Day

What should I do if my boyfriend only texts me sexual messages all day and doesn't want to talk about anything else?

Is that normal?

I have a long distance relationship.

Hi Stella,

"Normal" is such a strange word.

Long distance relationships are always tough, and the fact that he is sending you sexual messages is actually a good sign since it shows that he is sexually fixated on YOU (instead of that barista with the tongue ring.)

The last thing you want to do is kill the sexual spark you two are sharing.

So what I would suggest is that you tease the living daylights out of him.

Let him send you sexual stuff... even respond to some of it.

And other times hit him back with a tease...

"Tell me the three most important things that happened today and I'll have a surprise for you."

Or send him "Bait Questions"...

"If I were a genie and could grant you three wishes, what would they be?" (Yes, he will probably go sexual with this... and that is OK.)

Play... flirt back... get creative yourself... or the man will lose interest in you and you can mix the so called "normal" talk in with it.

Comment

The first time I heard the word sext, I must admit that I was somewhat stunned. What is sexting all about? I got so inquisitive in the quest to know what this phenomenon of sexting was. To my surprise, I discovered that almost everyone I knew as using it.

You guessed it right; I joined the bandwagon and decided to try it. After doing it for quite a while now, I must admit that sexting was the best thing that ever happened in my relationship. My case is different though, I taught myself how to sext, and I love it. Come with me; let me take you through the journey of how to sex text your boyfriend.

Send him pictures... Sexting is an upgraded form of dirty texting. Therefore, it's imperative you keep it that way. I found it incredibly sexy sending my boyfriend sexy pictures of myself. He loves seeing me half-naked and at times when I am feeling naughty I even send him a nude one.

However, I'm not saying you should send your boyfriend nude pictures of yourself unless you're very comfortable with it. Of course, my boyfriend loves my nude photos, but we have agreed that he deletes them immediately when he's done with them. You should tell your boyfriend the same; you certainly don't want your nude photos splashed all over the internet.

Send him a video... That's the power that comes with sexting. I discovered that whenever I sent my boyfriend a dirty video and inscribed a few dirty lines, he always asks if he should come to my place. I must say that I'm finally glad I found a way of arousing him without saying a word. Make no mistake; I'm not in any way saying that you should send your guy a video showing you playing with a sex toy. I'm simply saying that you may send him of a video of yourself taking a shower or changing into your nightie and so on.

You may send him a video of yourself wearing some sexy lingerie. Avoid the temptations to send him a video where you're completely nude. Men can be cheeky at times, and the last thing you want is your naked video being shared among his peers. Keep it simple, just something mild to stir his brain.

Don't sext if you have not had sex... No matter how badly you want to learn how to sex text your boyfriend, don't do it unless you've had sex with him. Remember that sexting involves getting very intimate with your boyfriend. The last thing you want to do is expose your sexual fantasies and desires only for your man to deny you sex.

Furthermore, when you have sex, it becomes a lot easier to express yourself since you know exactly how it feels. In fact, don't consider sexting your boyfriend unless you have had sex with at least four times. By then you will know his sexual prowess, and you will be in a position to compose a steamy sext.

Think twice before showing your face... You don't have to show your face in a text. Crop you photo to show the parts that you think will arouse him. When sending a video, avoid showing your face too. Use apps that will allow you to set the limit of your photo size. The main reason why it's not recommended that you show your face is because you need to keep him imagining.

When you show your face, you essentially remove the imagination out of the sext. If you're using sexts with no photos, consider attaching smiley to go with them. Smileys will complement the photos and make the sext sexy.

If you're in a modern relationship, you have to learn how to sex text your boyfriend. You don't want to miss out on the intimacy that comes with sexting. You can agree with your boyfriend on the limits to go with your sexts and due to their dirty nature you should also agree that there should be no sharing with third parties. I must insist that it's your duty to ensure your boyfriend keeps his end of the bargain.

Comment

Thank you all for your response and helpful advice.

Comment

sorry but he is only with you for sexual stuff

Comment

Yes, it is normal, maybe he wants an only sexual relationship with you

Comment

Working...
            X