Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Really Ended A Relationship The Wrong Way

RomanceDictionary.com
    I really ended a relationship the wrong way where there would be no turning back.

When he became withdrawn I became needy, crying left his place at 8:30 at night to drive 7 hours home.

Polished it off with a text accusing him of not being able to return love and saying "God help your next victim."

Why did I do this? I knew better. Now I miss him and am sorry. My friends told me he was a narcasist (sp?) whatever that is.

Anyway, I know it is over and need to find the strength to move on. Unless you can think of another way to get this relationship back.

While your text to him may have stung - don't worry too much about it.

He knows it was sent when you were upset. And honestly it's a bit on the creative side anyway. It could have been a lot worse. Someday you and he may laugh about your words.

Is he a narcissist? Everyone these days is called either a narcissist or "the sociopath next door"!

If you want to tell him that you regret your hasty words, there's no harm in calling him to do that. Do that as a friend and who knows what may happen?

Comment

If you still love your boyfriend and want to know how to get your ex boyfriend back then you need to know something.

It is entirely possible to get back with your ex after some time apart, but the truth is that in many cases this does not happen. Your love may have realized that he did not love you and have moved on. As much as you love him, you cannot make someone love you back when there is no connection anymore. So, does this mean there is no hope? Absolutely not!

If you want to explore the possibility that you and your ex boyfriend can get back together again then there are certain things that you can do to improve your chances.

To begin with, just a word of caution, do not chase or harass your ex. The answer to your question how to get your ex boyfriend back is to give him some space. The more you chase him, the faster he will run. He needs to be chasing you before you can get back together again. So, step back a little and give him some breathing space to begin to miss you and realize that he does care for you. Once he does, you can build a new connection with him but until he realizes this you will not make any progress getting your ex back.

What can you do to help him realize this? Is there anything you can do? There certainly is! How do you get your man to desire you? Become someone he desires. When you first began to date there was something about you that attracted him. Think back to that time and focus on bringing back the traits in you that he liked.

Were you a happy confident person, sure of whom you were and where you were going? Were you interesting? Did you have many friends who you cared about?

Did you stop some or all of that because you spent all your time with your ex, and become less alluring as a result?

These questions are designed to get you to think about what might have changed and how to go about restoring the attraction between you two. The more attractive you are as a person the more likely he is to want to be with you again.

When he comes round, resist the urge to leap in where you left off. Take things slowly and spend some time getting to know each other some more. Let him "call the shots" on how fast you take it. Sometimes it is actually better if you keep it slow for a period, even if he wants to speed it up. Make sure that you truly connect on a deeper level before getting into the physical part of your relationship again. Make sure that he does not just want to be friends with benefits.

There is no surefire fail-proof method or secret to getting your ex lover back, but this plan is the best plan you can use when you want to get your ex boyfriend back. It is the one most likely to succeed.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        Sometimes relationships, like broken ceramic vases, need fixing. Couples go through rough roads once in a while, and these rough roads shake up a relationship no matter how stable it seems to be.

Having these rough patches doesn't mean that the relationship is ending. You and your partner may get through these storms together. Here are some of the simple ways to fix a relationship.

1. Know what the root of the problem is. The relationship is in the rocks because there is a problem. Determine what it is exactly. Do not pretend that there is nothing wrong because nothing will get fixed if you do not brace this problem head on.

2. Deal with the problem and do not attempt to escape it. When you have determined the root cause of the problem, talk to your partner on how you can fix it.

3. Do not put the blame on one and do not keep track on who's done what mistake. This will only create further drama, and drama will not solve anything.

4. Agree on a solution where both of you are comfortable with. Make sure you are exerting the same amount of effort and sacrifice to make the relationship work. Do not make the other do the most of the fixing. You must work together.

5. Keep an open line of communication with your partner. This is one of the best ways to fix a relationship. Communication is always the key in relationships. Tell your partner what you have exactly in mind and avoid keeping secrets from each other.

Comment

Working...
        X