Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do/Why does he do this?

RomanceDictionary.com
    It’s ok if he moves on and is in a relationship but its not ok for me to do it?. I’m not saying I let him get involved in my life but my question is what can i do for him to stop/protect myself. (I actually don't let him get involved. He finds out this info and I only tell a small amount of people, and then he has his "buddies" figure out who the guy I am seeing is)

He is engaged and he's getting married in the summer. However when a man tries to enter my life or tries to date me he doesn’t like it and goes and messes it up. (By talking crap about me, by hitting or going up to a guy who shows interest in me) (I also haven’t seen him in 5 years and this past summer was my first time seeing him again)

If it also helps he has anger issues like very bad anger issues and in the past has hit my ex boyfriend. The reason why he hit my ex boyfriend was because he found out him and i were seeing each other, He went up to my ex and asked him "What's between you and Yara" my boyfriend at that time replied "I love her" and he punched him for saying that, He also had my cousin spy on us. Also tried another time to beat up my boyfriend at that time by trying to take him somewhere far so he can beat him and my boyfriend got away. (My past boyfriends never charged him)

I was also talking to his cousin once on Facebook and we just had normal "Hey, How are you" conversations and I wake up one day and see that he has blocked me for no reason. I believe that reason was because of my ex. But I now have been dating someone else and he doesn't know and i intend to keep it that way.

What can I do?.

Hi Yara!

From all you have said, it appears this guy (your ex boyfriend) is a big stature guy. He appears to be beating up any guy that comes around you and no guy has been able to beat him up.

What you should do is simple, get the police involved.

So, the next time he tried to assault a guy you are going out with, call the police and get him arrested.

Do this once and he will never try it again.

Good luck

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      Yara, your story is really pathetic.

I really don't know why your ex boyfriend of 5 years is doing this. It's really amazing!

I need to ask you a question before I can respond to your question.

Did you breakup with him or was he the one that broke up with you?

Your answer will help me to know why he is acting that way.

Comment

• yarabarz
        yarabarz commented
        Editing a comment
        He broke up with me!. But towards the end of the relationship we both did distance each other. We didn't really have a reason on why we broke up we just did it.
    Working...
    X