Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Help

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hii, I am from India.I am going through very bad time, my bf broke-up our relationship and i still love him a lot. i wanna back him in my life and want he love's me too... please help me

I will help you in making up your mind. If you mean business when you say you want your ex boyfriend back, then it is very important that you stop listening to your heart and start using your mind instead. This is because your heart is hurt and will ask you to take actions that will erase all your chances of getting him back. Your heart will only tell you to go after your ex and convince him to come back.

Your heart will not take into consideration what your ex wants and what caused the break up. Your heart just understands that you love him dearly; you are missing him like hell and that you must chase him till he agrees. Well, my dear, this is all wrong! None of these will help you get him back.

Your mind in its place will ask you to be reasonable, logical and practical. It will say pull back for the time being as the situation is hot. Hold on yourself, your emotions and feelings. And of course let some time go by, allow the greatest healer heal some of the relationship's sourness.

As you can see, the choices are yours. It is more reasonable to choose what your mind has to offer if you really want to win your ex boyfriend back. Therefore, in short, all you need to do is cut off all communications with your ex. It's as simple as that.

So, don't be desperate, needy and someone sticky. Allow your ex to miss you. Make him want you. Be unavailable to him. Be independent. Learn new things. Learn how to deal with your troubles by yourself. Find solutions for your problems yourself. Of course you can get help but try to be independent as much as you can.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      When someone has broken your heart, getting that person to take you back is not an exact process, but there are certain things that you can do that will go a long way to making that day of reconciliation possible. Here are 5 tips that will help.

1. Reach out and touch (contact) them. This isn't the time to play hard to get. Let them know in a subtle way that you would still love to be a part of their life.

2. Send them an e-mail, or Twitter, or whatever you normally use to stay in contact. Keep it very casual like "hey, what's up?" No proclamations of your love or anything like that; keep it very casual and simple.

3. Trying to make them jealous by going out with someone else is not recommended here. Yes, it does work some times, but more often it will just push them away and seal the breakup.

4. Be thoughtful. Remember the important, seemingly insignificant things. Send a greeting on important dates, like birthday, etc. Let them know you are thinking about them in a harmless and positive way.

5. Casual contact. If your paths cross, a warm greeting and casual chat is fine. Keep it light and pretty short. Let them know you're doing fine, but often think about them.

Just as every person is unique, every relationship is unique. So making up after a break up is not an exact science. But it doesn't have to be trial and error either. Some of what you should do is counter intuitive, which makes it harder to come up with the right moves to make by yourself. And it's not just about making the right moves; it's also about doing the right thing at the right time.

Comment

Working...
      X