Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma ex

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hey!i need your help fast.. i dont really no what to do, my ex went after the current guy im with and told him i was cheating , the way it happened it looked like a had and when i finally was able to show him i didnt do it he didnt believe me... i would never cheat on him i love him.... he is back with me well sort of he is trying again... and i no its hard for him... but its hard for me to.. i cant coupe were in a long dinstance relationship.. he comes uo and sees me every week.. we talk rvery day... but he does t do it the same... he makes me feel like there always soemthing wrong or as if he doesnt care... i no he does care and i no he loves me i really do but he for say use to send me loafs of xs and kissy faces or hed leave me cute little message ... now he'll varely reply to my good morning emssage.. i rrally dont jo ehat to do ive bought all the books everyone has told me ti get ive tried evrrything and im not giving up and please dont tell me to becsuse im nitgoing to i nesd ur helo i eont no how to get him to fir say chase me and love me and ive eatched all the videos so many times ive tried it all and im just lost... he is older then me.. but i still love him so please help me and get back to me fast

Once in a while, I get the nagging feeling that my boyfriend doesn't like me anymore. Rationally, I tell myself that he is just busy, that he has other things on his mind. But honestly, that does not stop me from going out of my mind at times. Mostly, I know what to do to control my emotions. But once in a while, I become desperate, needy and upset with him too. Here's how I get his interest back...

1. I take note of how I am feeling and forgive myself for being a little crazy.

Until we become mistresses of our emotions, it is inevitable that we occasionally lose control and act a little crazy. When this happens, the best thing to do is to forgive yourself and give yourself a pat on the back for being aware that your behaviour is off. For those of us who weren't born with exceptionally good tempers, it takes a lot of practice and persistence to rein ourselves in. But feeling guilty and beating yourself up for losing control doesn't work. Changes occur comfortably when we love and accept ourselves. Loving and accepting that you are doing the best you can will give you the self-esteem that you need to win your boyfriend's affections back. It will also give you the support you need to keep working on improving yourself. Most men can't help but be attracted to a positive, self-confident (not arrogant) woman.

2. I call up a good female friend to talk and share my feelings.

The worst time to call your boyfriend is when you have the feeling that he doesn't like you anymore. This is a time when you are feeling extremely (even overly) emotional. Most men will feel overwhelmed and scared when you express strong negative emotions to them. This is because most men have been taught from young, not to reveal their feelings to others. Hence, not only do they avoid expressing their emotions, they are ill-equipped to handle other people's strong emotions. If you want to win your boyfriend's interest back, call your girlfriend(s) and share your hurt, pain and confusion instead. Your girlfriend won't be frightened away by your rush of words, tears or anger but your boyfriend might. Why take the chance during a fragile time like this?

3. Turn to trusted (even professional) people for advice.

The trusted people I turn to for advise are those who are in a good relationship. Girlfriends can provide emotional support. But to win your boyfriend's heart back, you need to look for someone with experience. Personally, I like to read. So whenever I feel that my boyfriend doesn't like me anymore, I grab a book that has given me advice that worked well for me before, and re-read it. Doing so usually puts my heart and mind back in the right place. I usually also receive ideas on how to apologize and make things better after that. This has kept my relationship going strong and I am sure it will for you too.

Comment

If you want your man to look at you the same way he did when you first started dating, you have to get out of your comfort zone. Do some things that he wouldn't expect you to do. If you've never watched a basketball game together and he's been begging you to go to the games, book season tickets. This will make him very happy and he will surely appreciate the gesture.

Take a trip down memory lane and figure out how your man fell in love with you. Do the same things you did when you first met him. Get him a token that will remind him of the first time you met or the first time you went out. It could be a copy of the movie you saw or a box of the same chocolates he sent you when he was still pursuing you. You can also surprise him with an intimate dinner at your favorite restaurant when you first started dating. Be creative and romantic. If he cares enough about you, he would want to reciprocate. Thank him and tell him you appreciate everything he does for you. Acknowledge his efforts no matter how small they are.

If you want your boyfriend to care for you again, make him feel that your feelings haven't changed and you still love him the same way you did years ago, if not more. Show him that you are still the same woman he fell in love with, even better. Ask yourself what your partner loved most about you and maybe you can do something to remind him of that. Whether it's your sense of humor, sunny disposition or carefree attitude that drawn him to you, it won't hurt if he gets to see these qualities again. Make your partner feel special by doing nice things for him. Leave some sweet notes in his car like "I can't wait to see you tonight" or "I'm the luckiest woman alive because I have you". Sometimes as simple as "I love you" will do the trick. Don't ever stop telling each other "I love you".

When it comes to how to get him to care again, you have to keep thinking of ways on how to keep the fire burning. No matter how busy you are, make it a point that you have an "alone time" together. Set aside time for him and have a date night every week. Don't take each other for granted and if possible, make your partner feel special every single day. Prepare a romantic dinner for two and cook all his favorite meals. Plan an exciting getaway that will allow you to try new things. Whatever it is that you have to do to reignite the magic, do it!

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        Getting a man to chase you makes sure that you get the upper hand in the relationship and stay desired for a long time. It also makes a man realize what your real value is and makes sure that he never takes you for granted. Here is what you should do to get a man to chase you over and over again.

Reinvent yourself
        If you are a Plain Jane then to think that a man will chase you is being too optimistic. Instead, you need to get real and get gorgeous. If you reinvent yourself continuously and keep looking better each day a man will get attracted to you a whole lot more and will want to chase you till he gets you.

Be flirtatious
        Men feel that they are the only ones who can act flirtatious. Prove your man wrong and show that you have the charm to launch a thousand ships to sail. When he sees what a master at flirting you are he will want to chase you till he gets you.

Play the game of cat and mouse
        Men say that women are the ones who are after exclusivity and commitment. Show your man that it's the opposite with you by shying away from commitment every time he talks of it. Make him see that you haven't yet decided if he is the one for you and he will do anything to get you.

Accept dates but only after making him wait a little
        Don't be too eager to go out on dates with your man. Making your man wait at times is the only way to get him to see your value and worth. Accept dates but only after a while and only when it is convenient to you.

Get the power of NO
        The most powerful tool that you have to make a man chase you again and again and over and over is by getting the power of 'NO'. While you have to make sure that you charge your man with sexual promise, don't relent. The lesser you relent the more he will chase you and try to impress you.

Don't keep him informed on you at all times
        If you want a man to chase you then filling him up on your daily itinerary isn't going to help. Let him wonder what you have been up to by keeping him in the dark about your activities and he will chase you over and over again.

Make him enjoy your company
        Finally, a man will chase you till he gets you if you do all of the above and also make sure that he has a fantastic time with you. Make sure that you have a physically and mentally stimulating time and he will chase you till he drops.

Comment

Working...
        X