Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get back together to my ex?

RomanceDictionary.com
    I know my ex since 2012..I know him in a game call imvu,I at that time still single and persuade him to join second life game...a virtual life game...so in my second life my bff try to tease me for me and him get together,then we really together,but we couple and clash so many time till 2016,now in 2018 we have online second life together and we rent a land together,lately he always pm my fb first,he always ask "what are you doing" many time.now has 3 days since he pm me...i m not yet meet him in real life although we live in a same state...deep in my heart i still love him,currently i am single now and he also still single,what should i do?Did he really like me?Did he really love me?what should i do to want to let him cuddle with me in game?What should i do to make him dance with me in game?What should I do to take next step?Should I confess to him?Literally I have known him for 6 years.

If you want to give your relationship a second chance, the first thing you should ask yourself is 'should I get back together with my ex?' If you have been missing your ex, it is not always an indication that you should get back together. A lot of people are stuck in abusive and co-dependent relationships, and you wouldn't want to be one of them.

'Should I get back together with my ex' is a relationship dilemma that could cause you a lot of distress. If your ex is pursuing you, how do you find out if getting back together is a good idea? Here's how:

• Think of your relationship and remember the good times. The answer to your question, 'should I get back together', is no especially if you cannot remember many good things about the relationship. On the other hand, if all you have are warm and cherished memories of your partner, and the time you spent together, consider getting back with him/her.

• Consider this - have you suffered emotional or physical abuse at the hands of your ex? If the answer is yes, steer clear of the relationship. A lot of people are involved in abusive relationships, and are both physically as well as mentally distressed by these. Make sure that you are not going back to a relationship like that.

• If you ended the relationship, and can't remember the reason why, the answer to the question - should I get back together with my ex is yes. A lot of relationships frizzle out because of things that are not very important, and if you feel that the same happened to your relationship, it is best to get back together.

• Did you enjoy a fulfilling and happy relationship with your ex? For those who are wondering 'should I get back together with my ex?' this is an important question to consider.

• Was your ex faithful to you? If your ex was always faithful, there are good chances that they were always in love. You may want to revisit this relationship and try hard to patch up things.

Comment

If trying to "get back together with my ex boyfriend" is what you're after then it would help to figure out if the two of you are really meant to be together. Here are some signs you need to look out for.

1. You're comfortable showing your moments of weakness

When you feel great then it's easy to be happy with him but what happens when you're not doing so well? Do you hide from him or refuse to let him know that you didn't get that promotion or you had a really bad day at work? If he is the man for you then you should be comfortable being with him and letting him know that you're not doing so well today.

2. You trust him

Aside from your best friend, you're also able to tell him things you don't normally tell anyone else. You trust him and you're not afraid to let him know what's on your mind.

3. This is it

You really are in love with him and you accept who is, flaws and everything. Even before the breakup, you knew that he loves you too. You may have had a lot of problems in the relationship but when you realize "this is it" then you decided that you will find a way to fix things.

4. You're still trying to make it work

Let's say this isn't exactly your first breakup. You've been in and out of your relationship for a while but even now, when the two of you are once more in speaking terms, you're still trying to make it work.

5. You're still "dating"

You may have broken up and you've decided to be friends for now. And yet it feels like you're still dating because you call each other regularly and have great conversations. Also, even when there was a time you went out with other people, it just didn't feel right. You don't feel the same way about any of the guys you dated.

6. Comfortable silence

Remember all those times when the two of you were just quiet and enjoying each other's company. You didn't have to talk but it wasn't awkward either. You're comfortable with him and you don't feel like you need to talk just to fill in the silence between you two.

7. You're not afraid to be yourself

When you're with him you're comfortable being yourself. You don't have to pretend that you're cool and you're not self conscious about your thoughts and appearance. You know that he accepts you for who you are.

8. You can picture yourself having a future with him

"I want to get back together with my ex boyfriend." If that's the case then ask yourself if you can imagine spending the rest of your life with him. If you can picture yourself having a future with your ex boyfriend then there's a good chance that he really is the one for you.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        You have not yet met him in real life???? Wait. Please meet him up in real life first!

Comment

Working...
        X