Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please I need and advise.

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hello... please I need an advise on what to do... my girl friend was denied an admission into a university. So she was sad and now attributed it that I refused doing something during her search for the admission. The admission of a thing made her to feel so sad that she demanded for.a break in the relationship. But the truth of the matter is that I love her and I don't want to loose her. Please I need an advise.

Hi Don!

What didn't you do that she wanted you to do?

Comment

Hmmmm...... she said I didn't take the admission of thing serious....

Comment

She is simply transferring aggression to you. So, the best thing to do now is to give her space, and contact her again when she has gotten over the admission issue.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Although different people react to different situations like breaking up, there are things that can generally make your making up easier. These may not guarantee that you get your girl back, but it will help you do your best on how to make your ex girlfriend want you back.

1. Keep your distance. It may not sound like something that you would want to do if you want to get back with your girl, but it is one effective strategy to make her want you back. The thing is - you have to make her miss you. If she says she wants space, then you have to give it to her. Sounds easy to say than to do but it can increase your chances on how to make your ex girlfriend want you back. Indeed, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

2. Forget about the desperate moves. If you are overwhelmed with the many mixed emotions of breaking up, the first things that may come to your mind in trying to win back your girl is to do anything to win her back and make her want you back. You may end up seeing her several times a day, trying to reach her through her phone or whatever way possible and you may find yourself going to places you would most likely see her hanging out.

However, these actions will only make her stay away from you. Resist the temptation to seek her attention desperately. If you have talked about the breakup and you have told her your intentions but she rejects your offer of making the relationship work, then grant it to her. It will be beneficial for you in the end.

3. Take care of yourself. Taking care of yourself is one good way on how to make your ex girlfriend want you back. Spend your time pampering yourself - get a new look. If you accidentally bump into your ex somewhere and she sees you looking good, it might spark back her interest in you. Especially if you hang out with common friends a good feedback from friends may spark your ex lover's curiosity too. Go to the gym if it has been a long time since you have worked out.

4. Manage your life well. Now that you all have the time alone, spend it wisely on improving your career. Strive to do good in other aspects of your life. Make new friends, learn new interests, learn new sports and strive to do good on them. Hang out with successful people - this will also influence you to strive to be successful too. The more successful you can become with your career, the more attractive you can become to your ex. Of course, women love men who can manage their lives so well.

Although these tips may not guarantee that you will get back with your ex, it will give you higher chances of succeeding. Moreover, it will also make you more confident about yourself, and for sure, it can also make you attractive to other women as well.

Comment

Working...
          X