X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know what to do. Tell me your opinion... i would like to know

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hello to everyone ,
    I am 21 and she is 19. we are together since this summer (july). All this time things were going very good. We had sex and time for each other. Now she is busy because she is studing for her exams , those that are critical for passing to a university. We live about 1 hour away and its not so easy to come in touch everyday. We were dating 3 times per week and now 1 per week or 1 per 1,5 weeks. Lately...(1 month) we dont have sex because we dont have a place to go for this so the only way is my second house but its also 1hour away and there are not so good public transportation. This last month she dont talk to me like before ,she dont call me like before , also dont talk to me sweet or trying to be cute as she were. We talked about it and she told me that she is a little bit bored with all this and she puts first her lessons . I agree but she could have both. We talk with spaces. I mean she tells me goodmoring and then we talk again late at night and maybe she calls or i do .One day we talk each other and I told her .."do you want to continue this relationship?" she said yes and from then she isnt like before , exited. I dont know what to do. I love her but she acts immature and she dont take it serius. Am i overreacting or what? Should i broke up with her? make her jealous?let her space? I would like to know what do you think why to do any of these. Any suggestions?

You shouldn't deliberately try to make her jealous. That's immature and counter productive to a healthy relationship.
    She's told you flat out she's bored. It sounds like it's very difficult for the two of you to meet up, and like she isn't interested in putting in effort to spice things up in the relationship. You're both young and you haven't been together very long. I think you should move on and be with someone who actually wants to be with you.

Comment

• jimmede
      jimmede commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate your opinion ...i agree with thatthere is someone out there that is matching more with me. I have done this conversation with her and we both said we dont have so many commons but we like each other . I am a person that make stable relationships not just walking around . I dont like that. At the end what am i doing? I am hurting myself? Should i broke up just like that? She dont want to brake up but i dont see any spicy moves...

Like you said, she told you she was still interested in the relation when you asked her. So, she is simply acting distance because she needs to focus on her exams.

Comment

She doesn't give you so much attention as before because she needs to focus on her studies. If you truly love her, then be patient with her till her exams are over. Otherwise, find yourself someone else.

Comment

I I believe you should just leave her bee andfond a new girl and not one whobyoubtalk to and actually have sex one sex is exchanges heir are strings and feelings attached its time to let it go and not Boyer believe I been here nyseelf I know from experience move on d

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          You have to be patient with it, and stand by her side, this Love of My Life Meaning

Comment

Working...
          X