Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

RomanceDictionary.com
    I'm confused about one thing I've had a boyfriend we have broken up the relationship was over 10 years ago is kept in touch and kept kind of in and out of each other's lives and I found out that he was engaged but he broke it off because of some reason if drugs are all another whole story but we didn't get an argument and he told me to leave him alone what should I do

It's not wise to leave your current boyfriend for your ex. I highly discourage it and it's something nobody should consider doing. He's an ex for a reason, and he should remain an ex. If the relationship didn't work out initially, there is no guarantee that it will work out this time around.

Comment

• Kimdube444
      Kimdube444 commented
      Editing a comment
      From you perspective why do u think after ourbreak UUP would he keep I touchwith me for 12 years if he truly wanted nothing to do with me ok

Don't dump a perfect relationship for one that was imperfect in the past. Leaving your boyfriend is not worth doing for an ex.

Comment

• Kimdube444
      Kimdube444 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not dumping anyone for him he doesn't serve me he had his chance we tried he friendship this and it hurt more then he breakup

yes, u are right

Comment

Leave the ex alone.
      He's an ex for a reason, and clearly isn't working on himself and the relationship between you two.

Move on with your life.

Comment

• Kimdube444
        Kimdube444 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you I have tried over the years then he pops uo pmlike now but the one thing we just haven't met up yet

• Kimdube444
        Kimdube444 commented
        Editing a comment
        Uyour right he's homeless and keeps leaving drug rehabs and saying others ate treatib ghin like shit when it is other wwway around he is treating himself like shit

RomanceDictionary.com
      I agree with Zinok

Comment

• Kimdube444
        Kimdube444 commented
        Editing a comment
        I. Agree he's an asshole he's not worthy of my time I should if been the one who domped his dumb ass
    Working...
    X