Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abn old ex

RomanceDictionary.com
    Process versus is I had a boyfriend back in early 05 we gave her a year he was in rehab for majoria that year was just eight months together and he broke up with me for no say-so just left out of state and then when he got back he lived in Ohio he can you confess to me that I guess you still have feelings for me cuz I'm driving for a good 6 months to a year relationship

RomanceDictionary.com
    When asking yourself does he want me back, it's better to look at what he is doing or initiating, not in how he responds to you. If he is texting you first, he may have some regrets. Still it doesn't mean he wants you back. It more than likely means he wants to keep you around as an option. A man who has made a mistake and realizes it will come after you full force. There won't be any lame attempts because he now fears losing you forever.

It's like the man that agrees to have a closure conversation with you. He agrees because he knows you will mentally torture him until you get it. He doesn't agree because he wants to have this conversation and he doesn't agree because he wants you back. He hopes to endure it, get it over with and move on. He knows what to expect in a closure conversation. Crying, blame placing and a lot of why did you do this if you meant that. Sad, but true.

If you are wondering does he want me back more than likely you are looking for hope. You text him to try to reconnect with him. This is not the way to reconnect with him if you want him back. He wonders why on earth you want to talk to a man who just dumped you and rightfully so, he should. Why would you want to talk to a man that told you in so many words he didn't want you anymore. Where is your pride woman and why are you texting him in the first place.

Comment

• Kimdube444
      Kimdube444 commented
      Editing a comment
      This situation is confused he breakup happened o 2005 but recently sort f finally happened over the phone in mi october art he time after he break up why would a guy want to be friendly and kit have he conversation even though he knew he wasn't coming back bitbwe he talked hebdidnsaybhe woukdnwant to cone to fflorida but he has no money to what does he mean by that was he giving me false hope
Working...
X