Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BF broke up with me and it's my fault. How can I gain him back?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BF broke up with me and it's my fault. How can I gain him back?

RomanceDictionary.com
    My bf broke up with me and it's my fault, I'd like to kno how I can gain him back?

So it all started with my (ex boyfriend) asking to use my phone I allowed him to so he can make a brief phone call, he later than began to go thru my phone and thru my gallery. He scrolled past my gallery and found a picture of a guy which is his worst enemy from a year ago. And he was very upset and ended the relationship and saying he wants nothing to do with me. The picture was from a year ago, it's my fault for keeping it but did he take it too far? Is there a chance I can get him back? I apologized to him.

Comment

It really depends upon the circumstances under which he left. If it was your fault that he dumped you, then an apology letter to my ex boyfriend will definitely help get him back.

But it needs to be properly worded, and it's best if you wait a week or two before you write it. This affords you both a cooling down period. In your ex boyfriend letter, you have to sound sincerely contrite, and you must convey this feeling in your writing. Apologize for your misbehavior that resulted in him leaving you. Admit to him that it was totally your fault, and that if you could go back in time, you would not behave the same way.

Tell him you love him, and that you miss him, and if he could find it in his heart to forgive you. You would truly understand if he never wanted to see you again. You caused him great pain and are ashamed of your behavior. Avoid frequently calling, texting, or emailing him. You don't want to appear needy and desperate. This will not help get him back. Your ex boyfriend letter should suffice.

If you've had a relationship with your ex boyfriend for many months or even a few years, chances are he's also missing you, and probably still cares for you deeply. But you hurt him severely and it will take time to heal the hurt. In your letter ask him if he would be kind enough to meet you for a cup of coffee or for lunch. Tell him you just want to apologize in person, and then if he decides the relationship is over, you'll never contact him again.

If he truly loves you, he'll want to see you again. When you meet, don't beg him to take you back. Rather just apologize for your mistake, and ask for his forgiveness. Flirt with him a little. Let him know that you still love him and would like to have him back.

Of course if he doesn't want to see you again, then the relationship is probably over for good. And just as well. If he can't find it in his heart to pardon you, then you're better off without him.

We all make mistakes. And if our partner can't forgive us for our transgressions or missteps, then it's better to find someone that can. A relationship in which one of the partners cannot forgive the other one is not worth maintaining, and will eventually result in a permanent breakup anyway.

Many a relationship has been strengthened after an affair or major quarrel. If your boyfriend cannot forgive you after he reads your "apology letter to my ex boyfriend", then it's time to move on and find someone who can truly appreciate a woman of your talents.
      Last edited by Rachael; 11-20-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        First and foremost, if you broke up with your boyfriend for any reason whatsoever, then you have to apologize to him through text. You cannot just ignore the apology altogether. This happens to be incredibly vital for your ex boyfriend's self-esteem. Besides, apologizing will let him know that you value him as a person more than you value your ego and this will definitely help you win your ex boyfriend back in the end.

If you have no idea how to construct your text message, then here is some help through a sample text message:

"I am very sorry for what happened. I know that it was my fault. If given the chance, I would turn back time and do things differently. You should know that I was full of emotions at the time and didn't really mean to hurt you, your ego or your feelings. Just know that I am still here anytime you might need me."

That, in itself, would be a great text message to send as an apology. It is complete and sincere and it will be up to him to think about your words afterwards.

The next thing you have to do through text in order to win your ex boyfriend back successfully would be to ask him to join you for some coffee or for dinner. Send something like, "Want to get together, so we can catch up?" Don't worry. Taking the first step is good in this particular scenario because men are weird and would never dream of making the first move in terms of fixing a relationship.

Once you meet up with him, make sure you don't bring up anything negative about the past and don't overwhelm him with your conversations, either. Instead, just focus on the nice and funny moments that you shared and get him to remember how great you were together. Naturally, it wouldn't hurt to look great, either. After all, your goal is still to win your ex boyfriend back, no matter how subtly you go about things.

Comment

Working...
        X