Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he gone for good?

RomanceDictionary.com
    well..me and my boyfriend ( ex boyfriend now ) have been together for 4 years... We have a two year old daughter . And I'm 5months pregnant by him. We was fighting alot and i ended up breaking up with him . And kicked him out witch I now regret so much. The day we broke up he started talking to someone else and already moved in with her after 4 days.. she lets him drive her car around everywhere to.. he's 20 I'm 21..she's 28 with her own house, own car , in school and was in the Navy... They went to New Orleans together today to the movies and to eat and just doing fun stuff together... I begged him to come back , even got so desperate for him I started to have sex with him again and was going to be okay with him staying her .. but now, I'm on day 2 of the no contact rule .... Do u think he would come back?
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    40.00%

He will come back as long as you do the no contact effectively. The fact is that, you are the one he loves and he is just with this other girl for the money and she is definitely a rebound.

He is rightfully yours and will come back when you initiate the no contact for at least 30 days.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      The premise behind the no contact rule is just as it sounds. For the duration of the time you choose to enforce it you're going to ignore your ex. That means you won't be the one initiating contact with him. You're not going to call him or accidentally run into him at the local coffee bar. Instead, you're going to make a conscious effort to avoid him at all costs. Most women find it most effective if they do this for minimum two weeks, although you may have to continue it for a bit longer.

The reason this does actually work is fairly simple. If you are constantly in contact with your ex boyfriend once the break up has occurred he's going to continually be reminded of why he ended things. He's going to feel justified in his decision to split with you and he'll never change his mind about that. The more you reach out to him, the farther he'll pull away. You probably have already noticed this occurring in your relationship with him now.

All men dream of being with someone who is mature and emotionally stable. They also secretly long for a woman who plays a little hard to get. Even though you and he have already been in a relationship, you can become these things. If you don't chase after him, you'll be showing him that you're not his anymore. Once a week or two passes and there's absolutely no word from you, he'll be forced to face the reality that you may no longer want him. Suddenly you've gone from a clingy ex girlfriend to a desirable woman he has to chase after to capture. Once this happens the ball is squarely in your court and you have the upper hand.

Comment

Working...
      X