Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take her back if she asks?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Basically my girlfriend ended our 10 month long relationship over how fast we should advance our relationship. She wanted to move in and get married sooner than I
    did. Both of us had previously been married w/ kids and our marriages ended just the year prior. I didn't know she was preparing to end things over this but I guess
    she was mentally checking out. Once she did I came back to her and tried to work with her on resolving this and coming to a compromise (yes..pretty much chasing).

Over the past month or so after the breakup she kept me on a string, pulling me in like she missed me only to push me away again. At one point I told her I couldn't
    do this anymore, I didn't appreciate being strung along and that I wouldn't be friends with her either. Shortly after this conversation she came back and told me she
    wanted to really sit down and discuss things. So we sat down and talked about trying the relationship again, albeit slowly and possibly moving in again the following
    summer. I thought this was a productive meeting, it was essentially that she needed some time and space but that we would try again.

Several weeks later after giving her some space she called and told me that she didn't want this anymore and told me its best we don't talk anymore. Bottom line is I
    later found out that while she was telling me she wanted to try again with me that she was actually starting a relationship with someone else and once that took off
    she cut me loose.

I know technically this is not cheating but it did break my heart. It's been four months later now and I heard her and that boyfriend broke up. My question is if
    she comes back again would anyone consider taking her back if they were in my position? I do still love her and am on the fence if that situation would come up.

If I were in your position, I will definitely take her back if I still love her. The reason being that, she will appreciate me more.

Comment

At the moment, she has tried a relationship with someone else and that has made her realize your worth. If she comes back, take her back because she is going to be a better girlfriend to you now.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        I will only advice you take her back if you know you aren't going to use what she has done against her. If you feel hurt about her dating someone else and your mind tells you that you might bring up the issue in the past, then don't take her back.

Comment

Working...
        X