Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she still want to be with me?

RomanceDictionary.com
    I am scared because when we broke up a couple of days ago, she didn't give me a solid reason as to why, just that "feelings change" and that she really wanted to "pursue this" person. I know I can try to be a better person and all, but if she wants to be pursuing this guy, will my efforts work? I mean, the point of him is that he has things I didn't.

If she wants to be with another guy, then allow her be with him. It will be wrong if you start chasing her and begging her to come back, that will make you look unattractive. You can try to convince her to come back to you after she has been with the guy for a while, then she will know your worth.

Comment

If you sincerely apologize to her and let her know you will change to become a better man, I think she will reconsider her decision.

Comment

I did this, but she just repeated that she wanted to pursue, and that she was really sorry. Its hard because we're in college, and I don't want to push her into this guy by making her think I don't care at all anymore with no contact, but I don't want to be just friends like she wants.
        Last edited by ChristopherV; 10-16-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Originally posted by ChristopherV View Post
          I did this, but she just repeated that she wanted to pursue, and that she was really sorry. Its hard because we're in college, and I don't want to push her into this guy by making her think I don't care at all anymore with no contact, but I don't want to be just friends like she wants.
          If you have apologized and she still insist on pursuing the other guy, then the best thing to do is to give her space. It's just best to respect her wish and move on.

Comment

Working...
          X