Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't know exactly what is in his mind, but please kindly give me a point of view.

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't know exactly what is in his mind, but please kindly give me a point of view.

RomanceDictionary.com
    He broke up with me 2 and a half months ago. And one day he texted me and said that he loves me. He also shared to me how he was deal with his feelings during those times.
    He said that in the past two months, he never felt missing me. After breaks up he felt like free from the jail. And he saw and had sex with many girl but he feels empty inside.

He did it when I am getting better from my bad feeling and now having a normal and better life.

We decided to meet up two one week ago.
    I can still feel that my feelings for him is still there. We spent days together. And shared about our feelings and thought.

In the morning, when we both back to our routine, he sent me messages that he said he was very happy to be with me. Having time with me is different than any other girls he met after breaks up.
    And he also said that I should better stay in his house since he barely staying in this house because he works in other city. He left the key in the secret place so I can come there if I want to. (We lived together in this house before, we decided to moved in before break up).

He also said to me that I should to see a doctor for my health and he will pay all. Anything I need, he will provide for me.

Because my work place is nearby, I came to stay in his house while he was in the city. And then he asked me how do I feel etc?
    And he said he confused because he thought my behavior is if we get back together.
    At the time I answered, it's a normal things.

After my answer, he doesn't reply to my text as intense and quick as before.
    He posted girl pic on Instagram and then after I liked it or give a normal comment, he removed it.

So, now..
    I am confused with his behavior.
    I don't want to move to fast to get back to him
    But seem like he is pulling away.

I want to know, what's in guys mind in this situation?
    Is he still love me or its just common thing?

Thank you

If your ex boyfriend is confusing you, you really need to sit down and think about where that confusion is coming from. If he's been coming back around more and more yet tells you that he's not ready to get back together, pay more attention to his actions than his words. Everyone is wary of getting back with an ex as it leaves you feel very vulnerable and exposed. Your ex is the person who knows the best and the worst about you and if you come to them and say you want another chance, you do risk being rejected. That's exactly what your boyfriend is feeling right now so he's testing the waters before he dives in. He's attempting to spend time with you while at the same time he's saying he doesn't want anything more than that for now. Don't push him.

One of the best things a woman can do when she's dealing with a mixed up ex is create her own distance. If you continue to listen to him sending you mixed signals, you're just going to be hurt again and again. The advice you need to be following right now is to focus on your own life and let him do what he needs to do. Don't read too much into his voicemail messages and don't chase after him if he hasn't called in a few days. Instead, try and forget about him for a few weeks. Go about doing your own thing and let him work through his confusion. If he senses that you're not going to play into his games, he'll stop. That's when he'll come clean about what he's feeling and what he wants from you.

Comment

Most women don't fully understand what it means when your boyfriend is pulling away. Well intentioned friends may tell you that it's related to him feeling so overwhelmed by his love for you. That's not true. Men don't generally react that way when they're feeling deeply in love. If your boyfriend has started disengaging from the relationship with you it probably means that he's lost interest. Men lose interest for a number of reasons including if they feel they are being pressured into a more serious relationship, feeling cornered if you've expressed strong feelings for him too soon or even if you act insecure or jealous often. Any of these behaviors can make your man pull back from you.

So what's a woman to do if her boyfriend is acting distant and pulling away? She needs to remain calm and in control of her emotions. If you badger your man with questions about why he seems distant, he'll have another reason to pull back. He'll feel attacked and this will not help to get him to open up about what he's feeling. The best approach you can take in a situation like this is to put less pressure on him. Pull back a little yourself so he feels he has some breathing room. Change the tone of the relationship so it's less romantic and more friendship based. Let him see that you're supportive without pushing him. He'll feel more relaxed and eventually he'll want to be closer again.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        The only way to find out is to ask him. Does he only want a housekeeper? Does he feel guilty for the breakup? Perhaps he is afraid of his feelings or he doesn't really know how to cope with them. Just give him the time he needs if you are ready to wait for him.

Comment

Working...
        X