Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If He Is With Someone Else and It Gets Awkward?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If He Is With Someone Else and It Gets Awkward?

RomanceDictionary.com
    I was talking to this guys for about 3 months and then we started dating.. we've been dating for a week before I ghosted him and then told him we need to take a break and then broke up with him a week later(crazy right). Idk what was wrong with me. But I REALLY like him. He is the best thing that's happened to me in a couple of years.. since my dad left. Which is why I acted towards my ex like I did. I was scared I didn't want to like or care for another human being after my dad left. It hurt so much, my thought during our relationship was "what if he leaves too?" So before he got the chance to.. i broke up with him. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep your heart safe right? But now it's been a couple of weeks, Maybe a month and I want him back badly. I miss talking to him and the funny faces he would always make and how irritated he would be when he asked me where I wanted to eat and I would say "I don't know". I miss everything about him.

I fucked up though.. a couple of days after we broke up I went to this club with my friends and this guy tagged along( he was my guy best friends friend). And wooow guess who was at the club.. my ex. I had a gut feeling the whole time tbh. And I saw him. I literally ran in the other direction and sat on a bench because where was I supposed to go? It was a club and it was packed. Plus I didn't have the keys and I didn't wanna sit in the car alone. What if someone killed me?? Yes I'm paranoid. Anyway so my friends came to me and said "it's a party stop being weird, just say Hi or ignore him" so I ignored him. And then I didn't see my ex and I just wanted to have fun and forget about what just happened. Anyway, I tweaked on the guy that was with us etc and apparently my ex was still there FML. No communication after that.. I wldnt wanna talk to me either.

I recently got in an accident, about 3 days ago and I swear I thought I died. Imagine if I died without him knowing my feelings and with him being mad at me. So I texted him a day after my accident. I said "hey" and he responded. He was dry texting me but I was grateful he responded at all. And I kept snapping him stuff and he snapped back and now we have a streak... I want him back and idk what to do. I was thinking I would just talk to him and let him know but what if he is with someone else and it gets awkward?? What if it doesn't go well. I'd be so devastated. Someone help lol

Almost everyone at one time or another has experienced some kind of breakup. Some will just move on while others try to get their ex back. There is no reason why, most of the time, you can't restore the relationship, as long as you take the right steps to do so.

You need to determine what actually happened to make you dump him in the first place. You can't change what happened, you can learn from the mistake you made. No matter what the reason was, figure out how to deal with it so you can build a long-term commitment with him.

The first thing to do is to let him know you are sorry. You know you made a mistake in dumping him all for the wrong reasons, and want to make a clean start. Apologizing is one of the best ways to get you ex back. Say you're sorry for the real reasons for the breakup. Stay calm and keep your emotions in check. Don't be goaded into an argument over blame or other problems. Keep the lines of communication open. Sit down and talk out your problems objectively.

Give your ex boyfriend some space. Allow him time to cool down. There is a good chance he will begin missing you too. While apart, take care of yourself. Don't let your appearance slack off. Avoid being whiny and clingy, sitting around waiting for him to call. On the other hand don't pester him with calls and emails trying to get his attention. Remember you dumped him, so he's probably already trying to move on.

Comment

I agree with John

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        I see this happening all the time. Girlfriends regretting dumping their boyfriends. But in the end, most of these girls do manage to get their boyfriend back.

So the answer is yes. For most situations, it is possible to get your boyfriend back.

First, we need to look at the reason behind the break up. Why did you choose to break up with him in the first place?

Is he ignoring you?

If the answer is yes, you can tell him about it. If he still loves you, he will make the effort to spend more quality time with you. He will make the effort to listen to you.

Is the break up due to a small misunderstanding?

If this is the reason for the break up, there shouldn't be any problems getting back together as long as both of you still love each other?

The next thing we need to look at is whether both of you still love each other. Since you are reading this article, you are obviously trying to get your boyfriend back. So, it is safe to assume that you still love your boyfriend.

What you need to find out is whether your boyfriend still loves you.

Most probably, he still do.

If he still love you, I don't see any reason why both of you cannot get back together.

Comment

Working...
        X