Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my girlfriend back ???

RomanceDictionary.com
    So I really messed up in my past and it’s been like 2 weeks now since she broke up with me I been trying to win her back .. she broke up with me and said she needs space so she can grow as a person and not to really talk to her does that mean she is jus going to leave? Im having trouble because I really love this girl she already told me that she doesn’t want to see someone else ? How should I handle this ? We been dating for a yr and 6 months ! I have changed as a person but she doesn’t want to see me at all do I jus give her the space she needs until she texts me ? I jus want everything to be good I need input please!

Becoming overly emotional is common when you feel your relationship is unraveling. However, when your girlfriend says she needs space you've got to try and keep your composure. If you've already cried, begged or pleaded with her, you can remedy that, it's not too late. What you need to be doing right now is putting a smile on your face. Show her that you're okay with things. Tell her that you're fine with her needing some time for herself. In fact, take it a step further and explain to her that you were actually considering the same thing. You need to do this to accomplish one major goal. You have to balance out the feeling of rejection. If she tells you that she wants time away from you and sees that you're devastated, the rejection belongs to you. If you also tell her that you need space too, the rejection is going to be felt by her. It may seem like a childish game, but it's part of human relations. If you want to keep her, you have to learn how to appeal to her emotionally by pushing certain triggers.

Another thing you must do if your goal is to maintain the current relationship you have with your girlfriend is actually give her the space. Take a couple of weeks away from one another. During that time do your very best to not contact her at all. Quite often when a person feels they need time away from their partner, they underestimate how empty their life will feel without them. If you can allow your girlfriend the time she's requested, she'll begin to miss you. She'll have a strong sense of the void in her life that you always fill. This is one of the best approaches to take if your girlfriend says she needs space. Give her what she wants and show her that you respect her and her needs.

Comment

There's one thing you can start doing now that will make your ex girlfriend wish you'd be hers again. The surprising thing is that all you need to do is ignore her.

At first thought it sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? How could ignoring a woman make her want to be with you again? In your mind you're probably trying to come up with ways to contact her more, not less. In reality, the more you try and reason with your ex girlfriend in the days and weeks following the break up, the more you'll just be pushing her further away. Break ups are very emotional for both parties and each person should take some time to consider their feelings. You need a cool down period as does your ex girlfriend. That's why taking a step back and giving her some space can prove to be very helpful.

One of the most powerful emotions a woman can feel is longing. If you and your ex have been talking since the break up, she has yet to feel any sense of longing. You're right there and you've probably made yourself completely available to her. She doesn't know what her life is like without you. You have to show her that. That's why giving her some space by not contacting her can prove very effective. Suddenly she's forced to face a future that doesn't include you in any capacity.

The recommended time to ignore your ex is anywhere from two to three weeks. This will be dependent on her reaction. If she's someone who is constantly on the go it may take her longer to feel the weight of your absence in her life. If she's a woman who spends the majority of her time on her own, she'll miss you much sooner. The only role you need to play in all of this is to stay away from her. You're going to experience moments when you want to speak with her, but don't give in to the idea of calling her or going to see her. Each minute that passes that she doesn't hear from you will help you more and more. She'll start to miss all those small things about you that she used to love so much and she'll be the one asking you if there's any chance for you to get back together again.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        Answer the questions how to get her back is to know how you have been treating her in the past.

Question #1 Have you cheated on her in the past?

If your answer is yes, then you need to work hard to regain the lost trust. Cheating is going to be very hard on anyone and it won't be forgiven that easily. So, try getting over the real issue of trust that comes along with cheating. Though you both aren't together, she might want to know your moves. In that case, since you are at fault, do not get irritated with it. Tell her all the detailed information on your whereabouts every time she asks you. Also, do not tell her the information all by yourself as your woman will feel that you are trying to over compensate and are not revealing her the true things.

Question #2 Are you losing your patience and are tired to wait for long?

This is really bad on your part. If you seriously want to have your Ex girlfriend back, then you need to be patient and understand her. Never give her any kind of ultimatums as that will drive her away from you. For example, if you say something like, " I understand that you need time to think again, but you need to tell me right now whether you are going to give me a second chance or not". If you think that this a very good way of saying it, then you are mistaken as she will feel that you are too dominating and that's how the female brain works.

Question #3 Do you honestly want to get your Ex girlfriend back and are ready to shower all the love to her to prove how much you like her?

If you think this is what you are going to do, then wait here. I understand your strong feelings for her, but that's not the way to deal with the situation. You need to play some mind games to get her back. It might sound awful to you, but you surely need to stand out from the rest and play your best to get her back.

If you have not even cheated on her, then you are in a very good position to get her back but you need to be a bit mysterious and stay away form her for a few weeks. You will see how she will react. In case if she calls you and tells you that she wants to talk to you then make your conversation short and sweet. In case, if your Ex asks you about your plans, then never say that you are free and even if you do not have any plans, make some plans on the spot so that she feels that you are enjoying your life without her.

With these tips you will be on your way to get your Ex girlfriend back in your life.

Comment

Working...
        X