Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Was A Genuine Idiot | Bad Timing Or A Lack Of Interest?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was A Genuine Idiot | Bad Timing Or A Lack Of Interest?

RomanceDictionary.com
    With my last ex I never went on night dates with her because after our first date (which for some stupid reason I made a day date) I knew that she was living with her brother and his wife and that there was no chance for late night sex. She also said her brother wouldn't like guys in the house. The one time we stayed at a hotel together I had sex with her as soon as we got there but not during the night because I had final exams coming up and I stayed up the days before with energy drinks and so I just went to sleep instead of having sex with her during the night because I was concerned I was going to crash and I was genuinely tired.

She never committed to me, never put photos of us together up and hid our "In a relationship with" status from her timeline. One month after she breaks up with me her parents have gone back to Japan. She goes on two dates with someone and took him back to her place during the night on the second date and I am guessing they had sex. She takes a picture with him, puts it public on her Facebook account and keeps the relationship status post up. Fml.

She told me she was hesitant for her family to know about me so she wouldn't post too much information about me on Facebook. Her sister in law liked the relationship status post. She said she would introduce me to them after a while but she never did. She said it was cultural - in Japanese culture you don't introduce your partner to your family in the early stages if a relationship.

She renewed her visa to stay in my country because of me though. That is the only reason she is still here and why her brother and sister in law are in Japan. Their visas expired whereas she renewed hers.

She broke up with me before they left to go to Japan.

Was this purely due to bad timing or due to lack of interest? I feel like the guy she is with now was at a massive advantage and that the main reason why she was able to commit to him so fast was due to her brother and sister in law being in Japan and due to having good sex with him while aroused after a date with him during the night.

The sex I had with her was only ever when it was possible - not when we were both properly aroused because we weren't able to have sex during those times. We never had sex during intimate hours such as during the night. I feel cheated in a way.

Is the fact that they are in Japan while she isn't relevant at all?
    Last edited by Imminence; 09-11-2017, 12:37 AM.

I will be truthful to you even though it hurts. She didn't keep the relationship with you secret because of her brother, but she kept it secret because she wasn't really into you. In other words, she didn't like you enough to show you off as her boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Imminence View Post
      I feel like the guy she is with now was at a massive advantage and that the main reason why she was able to commit to him so fast was due to her brother and sister in law being in Japan and due to having good sex with him while aroused after a date with him during the night.

The sex I had with her was only ever when it was possible - not when we were both properly aroused because we weren't able to have sex during those times. We never had sex during intimate hours such as during the night. I feel cheated in a way.
      You have already given the answer to your question. You never gave her good sex, so she didn't see you as a guy capable of turning her up. Don't feel bad about what has happened, let it be an experience for your future relationship. Women love men who are good in bed, so when next you get into a relationship endeavor to sweep your partner off her feet by giving her good sex.

Comment

The fact is that she likes you but didn't want to make the relationship official because she knew she wouldn't be staying in your country for long. She couldn't commit to you because she knew the relationship is short term. The commitment with the new guy was fast, not because of sex but because she was sure it will be a long term relationship.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          On the day that we got into a relationship she said that she had to prepare dinner by herself and if I was up for dinner together. I asked her at her house or a restaurant. She said at a restaurant because her brother wouldn't want guys in her house - even though he wouldn't have been there by logic. Did I screw up by mentioning a restaurant?

Comment

Working...
          X