X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting him back...

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hello everyone,

First of all i want to thank you all for your responses in advance.

So im struggeling with something.
    I met this guy online. We had a great connection right off the second we started talking.
    We talked for 6 hours on the phone. Our first date went really well. For the second date he invited me to meet his friends and i agreed. That also went really well. We both enjoyed each others company.
    But something he said bothered me . He introduced me as a friend and to me it felt like he already decided what we are there.
    At first i didnt want to say something but that made me become alittle distant and he noticed and asked me why i was pulling away. I told him and asked him if he only wants to be friends and he couldnt understand and we got into an argument.
    2 days later i asked him where we are and he said lets be friends and that argument in that early stage gave him perspective and that he just wants to be friends. I told him i see us as more than that and considering that we are not on the same page i didnt want to be friends. 2 weeks has passed by now.

I still really like the guy. But how do i get him to see me more than as his friend now?

Thank you for taking time to read this and hopefully i can get some advice...

It is so easy to be with someone you know so well, that is why it is better to be friends with someone first before he becomes your boyfriend. However, it isn't so easy to make the transition from friends to actually being more than friends. If you feel that it is the right time to take your relationship into a higher level, here is how you can become more than friends with a guy.

Spend a lot of time with him, with just the two of you

You cannot be more than friends if you always spend time with your other friends. Make sure you have plenty of quality time together, with just the two of you. This will help you get to know how each other better.

Care for him more than your care for a friend

You have to make sure that you give him extra care and attention, not similar to the treatment you give to your other friends. Make sure he feels how much you care, by always asking him how he is and being there whenever he needs someone.

Put him at a special level when compared to your other friends

You have to remember that he is special because he is the guy you absolutely like. Do something for him that would require a little more effort on your part. Make sure you always make him feel happy.

Get to know him more and find common interests

Along with spending plenty of time together it's important to know him more. This would let you know if you really like him more than a friend or maybe it's just a small crush you have. You also need to discover the things that you are both interested in, so that you will always have things to discuss about or do together.

Check up on him every day by texting or calling

Another way of showing him that you care is by always checking up on him. Try texting or calling him each time you do not see each other. Ask him how his day was at work and if he needs anything in his next project presentation.

Use flirting signals to let him know that you like him

If he still doesn't know how you feel, you can start flirting with him. When you flirt with him he'll definitely know that you want him more than a friend. Friends don't normally flirt therefore doing this will make it quite obvious to him that you are strongly into him.

Be the best companion for him

More than anything, your guy wants someone who he can have fun with and someone who can help him go through anything. If you can be this person, then it wouldn't be difficult for him to see you as a potential lover.

Comment

The truth of the matter is, being just friends with a guy you totally like can be a blessing to most girls --- hey, at least you get to talk to each other than just being nonexistent to him. But that's something you should try to change from now on --- the truth is that you can definitely do something about it. Making him see you more than just a friend is actually pretty achievable and the more you try to keep things in motion, the easier it's going to be. Below are a few techniques on how to make him see you more than a friend --- know the top seduction tricks guaranteed to make him yours now!
      • Meet and hangout with other guys.If you've been spending so much time being available to him then it's time to get back to your schedule --- meet other guys! Of course, it's not because you want to forget him --- it's more like trying to make him jealous so he'd be more aware of what he truly feels about you.
      • Stay sweet and thoughtful.Being sweet and thoughtful always have that certain effect to men --- they just find it so hard to resist when you get all sweet and thoughtful all of a sudden. Don't be too hard on yourself as well --- remember that you shouldn't try too hard to impress a guy. He will come around, believe me.
      • Tell him you like him.Now the word "like" has a very different meaning from the word "love" but it's capable to stir his emotions. Telling him you like him will be your primary step into finally making things far more serious with the both of you. You have to remember that you need to keep things on the move for progress.
      • Don't be too available.That's right --- the most available girls are often just friend material or someone not worth taking serious about --- that's why you should try to play-hard-to-get every once in a while --- it peaks a guy's interest and gets him even more intrigued by you.
      • Give him something nice. Out of the blue, why not surprise him with a gift? Of course, it doesn't have to be too costly or expensive --- sometimes, personalized stuff are more like it. It simply shows what he means to you and it's a great way for him to start analyzing what he really feels for you too.

Get out of the dreaded friend zone. It's about time he sees you for who you truly are -- a beautiful, intelligent, and exciting woman.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        Thanks so much for the advice.

Comment

Working...
        X