Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do I Say to Him?

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hi guys, husband said he wanted to separate 2 weeks ago, we love each other but we argue constantly and clash over everything. We had agreed to go to counselling after a previous big fallout but he doesn't even want to do that now. I have said to him I would be willing to try again so he knows how I feel but we both want to at least remain friends ( we have 2 kids). He is working away and has not searched for a place to move into as he says internet is rubbish. I have said he can come back here to the spare room and find somewhere from there. I have also offered to collect him from the airport. I am trying to be positive and change the way I am with him so he knows that I am really trying to be friends.

The only thing I am worried about now is when he comes back how awkward will it be? What are we going to talk about as we have drifted so far apart we don't really know each other any more! Do I just act normal but nicer? I don't want to put on a fake, all-smiley, all-happy act that looks fake. I don't think either of us want to hash out old issues as we did that on a regular basis so what do we talk about???? I think it will be easier once he moves out but I don't know how long that will take......

Any tips would be great!

Words play a great role in building or ruining a relationship. If a woman wants to win him husband back, words can be the ultimate weapon. Every word you say to him will matter when you are trying to get husband back. Knowing the right words to say is good but knowing the right words and the right way to say them is best.

If you cannot stand the idea of losing your husband forever, here are some things you must say to your husband to get him back quickly.

The First Thing To Say To Get Your husband Back Is "Sorry"

Swallow your pride thim time and set aside your ego for a while. Recognize your mistakes and apologize for it. Remember, men do not want to be accused of something that ruined the relationship so do not blame them for anything. Focus on your shortcomings and say sorry for it instead.

When you apologize to him, try to be sincere about it. The moment he saw your sincerity, he will believe that you really are sorry for the things you did. After that, listen to him sentiments. Try to understand where he's coming from and talk to him about it.

"I Miss You"

Missing someone is hard. When you miss your husband so much, try to express your feelings to him. Say it in a cool and casual manner but at the same time sweet and romantic. he probably feels the same way too.

When a woman says those words to an ex, it shows how she cares and yearns for the company of the man. Saying it first to your ex will also prove how you always think of him and the things you do together. Again, do not be afraid that will degrade your ego. Your husband is more important than your pride.

Saying he Is Your Everything

Words cannot describe the feeling of a man who hears that he means the world to a woman. If you tell your husband how important he is in your life with conviction, he will have pools of emotions. His love for you will be ignited again for the second time.

Let your husband feel how he means to you even though you're not together anymore. It will let him think of decision he has made. The moment you ask him out again, there is a greater possibility that he will agree.

he wanted to separate 2 weeks ago, we love each other but we argue constantly

The word "love" is a very powerful word. Saying "I love you" to a person you truly love is much, much stronger. Even though the phrase is so overused, it could still melt a man's heart.

Telling your husband that you love him and will always will is the best way to get him back. However, be sure to accompany your words with actions. Your statement will be void if you will not let him feel your love through your actions.

Comment

Did you know that most women who desperately try to get back together with their exes fail miserably? You would think that a crying woman on the phone who tells her husband how much she love him would have him melt and begin to reconsider his decisions to leave right? No in fact, the opposite tends to happen. The more you push him and beg him the less likely he is to take you back. Why is that? It is not that their evil but neediness just isn't a desirable trait. The challenge is gone, the excitement is gone and all there Is to it for a guy is responsibility over her feelings and wellbeing.

This tends to have men running for their lives so keep this in mind, "never act clingy and needy with your husband". Having said that, let's talk about what you can do to get your husband back.The first thing you need to do is to get him to talk to you (preferably in person), as you do so you want to make sure you do the following things for the best results.

1.) remain in control over your feelings and do not let emotions dictate your behavior.

The last thing you want to do is to start crying and begging him, remember that most men run for their lives in thus scenarios. You want him to feel like the two of you are equal in the decision, not that he has all the power.

2.) be direct in your communication with him and let him know what you want.

Tell him exactly how you feel and what you want and ask him what it is that he wants in a relationship, ask him what it is that he feel is missing between the two of you. Remind him of the good things you guys have and tell him that you don't want it to end.

3.) demonstrate that you're genuinely willing to make changes for the better.

Ask him how the two of you can make the changes necessary in order to turn the relationship around and make it as happy as it should be and make him understand that you really want to make changes for his happiness.

When you demonstrate that you're not chasing him because you hate rejections or because your desperate and afraid to move on and he understands that you really want the two of you together to be happy he might open up to you and share with you that witch he feels is missing and once you know what it is that he wants you can give it to him and slowly win back his love which is the first step of getting back your husband.

Comment

Simply talk about things that has happen while he was away. You can talk about the kids recent behavior and general happenings.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Thanks for the responses, Judith's reply was more along the lines of the info I was looking for but the other info is helpful too.

Comment

Working...
          X