Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Was he a player or did I make him go?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Was he a player or did I make him go?

RomanceDictionary.com
    I am an exchange student in Korea. 5 weeks ago I started talking to a guy. he went on a trip so we couldn’t meet for 2 weeks but talked everyday on this app, line. the guy seemed perfect. about a week later he’s telling me how much he likes me and a bunch of cheesy stuff.he came back, wenton a training outside of seoul so we met on weekends. every time he stayed at a hotel. the dates went well. i was colder first then opened up to him. From the start I told him that trust is extremly impostant to me, I told him about my bad experiences. I soon found his instagram , full of pics of a kor girl. the last post of her was a week before we we met but there were some coments on new posts. I confronted him and he said it’s his ex and that’s why we started talking. I wanted to belive. then he gets cold then sweet, makes sexual comments knowing i don’t wanna do it yet. next weekend together he made it clear he wants to get serious with me and that he’ll never hurt me…i spent the night at his hotel, didn’t do it but he got touchy and I couldn’t stop him. Last week, he’s acting weird, telling me he can’t meet me cuz he has to go to his parents (in Jeju) but we can meet on Sunday evening . He was sure at this point we’ll have sex but I wasn’t. Then he tells me to meet on Friday evening cuz he fineshed and came back. We had a figt about him not wanting me to see his place. He said it’s private and only his family can come. again he’s staying at a hotel. We meet, he’s a bit tipsy. He tells me things I wanted to hear, that he’s sorry he couldnt talk more often, that there will be no more hotel, just a date night out, planned a trip.. and asks if I want to be his gf officially, that he wants to buy couple rings, and meet my mom. tells me he’s mine, and that he’ll give me everything.. said he loves me. he called me baby, angel, princess the whole time. He knew all along I had a hard time trusting him. eventually i sleep with this guy. I didn’t feel ready tho… *regrets* After the sex he’s still sweet. next day he’s telling me he doesn’t want to leave etc. But when we leave the hotel I feel uneasy, he tells me to stop thinking, promisses me he won’t leave and makes plans for Sunday. Few hours pass, nothing from him so i text him… no replay..but he’s active on ig posting.. he eve made it private. later i check the girl’s but she deleted hers (it was private before) but she makes a new one, and posts tons of old pics of him with lovey-dovey descriptions. He posts a pic with a hashtag #i wanna go to…, so i guess he never went. He also posted a pics of the girl and something that looks like a present from her saying “my gf is always good to mee. I have to be a man and show her blah blah sorry, love u”. then I finally check his kakao (the most used korean app to see he had a profile pic of her all along a,d the line profile was probably made just to talk to me, one day before… so: 1. was this guy going trough a rough time with her or got a bit bored, decided to cheat under the excuse he was gone for training and she had no idea he came to Seoul every weekend. and insted of just hooking up with a random girl on his trip he tries for 5 weeks to get in my pants and said all that for sex. 2. They really broke up for a bit (since the interactions on ig weren’t many and he wasn’t following her but then again he was away the whole time), but still kept all the pics thinking of going back to her anyway. Tried something with me and after the sex he realised it wans’t his thing and ran back to her. so her new ig is a new start? I’m humiliated. I’ve been told to tell her about it or send him a f u text…did nothing yet but i wanna do something.need closure or revange cuz I haven't been eating sleeping and going to school... Note: we didn't meet in hotels, we had whole-daye dates every weekend and 2 times i went back at night...

Sorry about what happened to you. This guy is really cruel, and it's unfortunate that he did what he did to a nice person like you. Anyways, accept what has happened and learn from it, so it doesn't happen again in the future.

Comment

I went through the same… I know exactly how painful it feels… but I never blocked him… I never stopped talking to him… why??? Because I knew he wasn't gonna realise and by ending all contact, I'm only gonna wonder why he still hasn't realised… I never regretted for what happened because had that not happened, I wouldn't be what I am… I never shared my sorrows with anyone cause nobody would understand my state as they have not been through what I have… I was my only companion, confidant and guide…. I told myself that IM A STRONG GIRL and such thinks shouldn't affect me… I said this to myself a million times in a day … I learnt that brooding over the past is just a waste of time and is a sign of weakness… think rationally and practically even when it comes to matters of the heart cause infatuation, attraction and “love” are all temporary … after a point of time, it's only mutual respect and care that will sustain any relationship… I found my real purpose of life… I learnt how important it is to be emotionally independent ….

Today, (not bragging)

I'm a strong and independent woman…

I own a SUCCESSFUL fashion business… (he still hasn't completed degree- back log… and I s

I have become more responsible towards my words and actions …

I'm mature enough to flush out people who don't deserve my attention

I respect relationships even more

I have made sure , I only keep people with good morals around me…

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
        What did you learn from the relationship? Did you learn what you don't want? Great!

Now define what you do want: write out what characteristics your dream partner has, how he treats you, and the things you'll do together.

Once that's defined, it's up to you to pass on every guy who doesn't meet your criteria.

We all have to go through partners that weren't the right fit, mainly because we're blind as to what to look for...But afterwards it's always obvious that we made a bad choice. Take this experience as one to learn from, and you cannot go wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X