Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss Him and Want to Be With Him More Than Anything

RomanceDictionary.com
    I was dating a guy for about a month. This guy is brutally honest and sometimes he would say things that hurt my feelings. I would talk to my friends about it to see if I was just overreacting.

He found out and we ended up breaking up. I really want to be with him.

He was mad that I wouldn't open up to him, but he wouldn't open up to me either so I don't really understand. He said when we first got together I made him really happy and then I just made him unhappy the more he got to know me. And that when he looked at me he still thought he was going to be really happy with me but it just didn't happen.

I wanted another chance with him because I am so sure I could make him happier than he has ever been, but he says he doesn't know what he feels anymore and only wants to be friends. My friends think that he wanted me to break up with him... I just don't know what I should do here.

I was so happy with him. No one has ever made me that happy, even though a few of the things he said hurt. :/ But he always made up for it later... I miss him and want to be with him more than anything.... Any ideas?

Hi Evelyn,

Two big things here...

1. You can't "make him happy" and it's not your job to make him happy anyway.

Listen, I've talked about this plenty of times before, but the whole idea that a woman can "make" a man happy or a man can "make" a woman happy is totally toxic to good relationships.

He's responsible for his own happiness and you're responsible for yours.

Your job in a relationship is to be a good partner, to be supportive, to be positive.

It's NOT to bend yourself out of shape trying to make him happy.

Focus on your own happiness and the romance will come.

2. This guy sounds very controlling and manipulative to me (and I think you're right that he was trying to get you to break up with him because he couldn't pull the trigger himself.)

There are much better guys out there.

Focus on yourself.

Build up your self esteem and confidence and enjoy living your life as YOU!

And those men who find you "attractive" for you being the REAL you will be tripping over themselves to be with you.

Comment

There are many things you can do to feel better about your break up. One thing many girls like to do is to get over him as soon as possible. Some popular things girls like to do is get a rebound guy. This means they go out and find a new guy as soon as possible to replace the one she lost. Either for the long-term or just as a temporary replacement so she can still get those emotions from a guy that she has lost. Another thing girls may do is try to forget him. Girls can do several things such as hanging out with her girlfriends and doing activities that keep her mind off him.

If you find it has been a long time since you broke up with your ex and you are still having the "i miss him" feelings, then it is a clear sign that you still have a lot of attraction for him. It is also a clear sign that he is giving you a lot of good emotions that you clearly are having trouble living without.

For example, when he holds you, he could be giving you the feelings of safety and security. When he calls you he could be giving you emotions of importance and significance.

What most girls don't know is that most break ups are fixable. You don't have to be without him forever. There are many reasons why a couple can break up, however, most of the time it is not the specific event that happened that matters. That is jus the surface layer of what is really happening. What really matters are the emotions behind what happened. For example, if you cheated on him, the cheating is just an event. How you feel and how he feels about it is what matters. That is why some people will still stay with their significant others if they cheat on them.

Most of the time, you can get your boyfriend back if he doesn't have significant emotions towards what happened between you two. What you need to do is get learn attraction skills to get him attracted to you again. This is not as hard as you may think. Attraction is universal and everyone can do it. You do many attractive things without knowing it. He was with you at one time, so he definitely had attraction for you at one point. He may still have attraction for you. You need to learn how to ramp up this attraction and get him interested in you again. There is some free information on the internet about this subject and there are also a few good books on getting your boyfriend back as well.

Comment

If you really want to make your ex boyfriend want you back, you should not appear needy and clingy. If you are planning to beg your ex so that he will come back, you should forget it. There are some tricks to make your ex boyfriend want you back, and you really don't need to speak any word to your ex to get him back.

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back TIPS:

Tip #1. When it comes to make your ex boyfriend want you back, you must avoid all types of contacts with your ex for at least one month. Do not phone him, do not text him, or even email him.

If you have a Facebook account, deactivate it for some time. You need to forget your ex for a while. Yes, it is a must to make your ex boyfriend want you back.

Tip #2. There is an old saying that the lack of something increases the desire for it. So you should not think that leaving your ex for a while is reasonless.

Actually, the sooner you disappear from his life, the sooner you get him in your life. You really need to cut off communications with your ex.

If you are unable to leave your ex for a while, he will not miss you, and probably you won't be able to get him back.

Tip #3. Once you completely follow the tip 2, follow this mind-blowing technique. Go to any beauty parlor and have a new look. Men always want to see the best look of their women. This is the best way to make your ex boyfriend keep thinking about you. Let him see your best look.

Tip #4. Now make a plan with your friends for a trip. Maybe you are thinking that it is not a time for a joyful trip.

I can easily assume that you are hurting and almost dieing from a breakup, but if you keep yourself living a miserable life, you won't be able to get your ex back.

Now go out with your friends and enjoy the trip as much as you can. Also, hang out with your friends in social places like parks, theaters libraries etc.

All these activities are good not only to make you happy but also to keep your ex thinking about you.

Your ex boyfriend dumped you because he was not happy with you. Yes, it is really true. When your ex sees you happy, he will miss you because he also wants to be happy.

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Good advice from everyone, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X