X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hello
    So about a month ago my ex broke up with me out of no where. This girl chased me since she was 12 years old, having a crush on me and always trying to get a chance. We always talked on and off through the years of growing up but I never thought to give her a chance. She's always been close friends with my cousin and the last 2-3 years they worked together. My cousin last year invite her to Easter at my parents house. I had no clue she was there and I came upstairs to grab a drink and my mouth dropped in awh. She looked so beautiful. I knew right then and there I was a idiot. We started talking, and right away she expressed how much she still liked me after all these years. We dated for 13 months, I got her a job with my mom, making good money. The job has caused lots of stress on her though. We went on vacation for our 1 year anniversary and I never seen her so happy. Laughing, smiling, having a great time. While on vacation she made comments about us getting married in Minnesota because it's a very special place to me. She made comments about having kids one day, which at the beginning she was very big on no kids with any guy anytime soon. I though this was it I really really did. I already was thinking about maybe engagement in a couple more months. A months later she text me while she's at work as says she's always stressed and doesn't know how to be happy. I still don't know why but I said, well before me and this job came into your life a year ago you seemed happy. Me saying that made her think, and 3 days later I'm begging her in her house practically on my knees not this end this because she says she's not happy and it's me. She couldn't give me any reason why she tought it was me. I pounded her with questions and I just kept getting I don't knows. I probably screwed up when she said what if we take a break and I shouted that breaks never work, going back to just friends never work, it's now or never! Which probably pushed her away more. I texted her late that night apologizing for things I said, and she text me back the next morning. She said everything was sweet and amazing, but she needed space. I understood that, but I asked her if she will ever talk to me again and she said she honestly can't answer that right now. I just don't get how she chased me for all these years, and then just threw me out her life without even really batting a eye. Without even fighting. I've text her for about 2 weeks just maybe 2-3 times over that time frame, and she has yet to read any texts. She works with my mom and cousin, so I sit and think it's going to be hard for her to just let everything go with her having those 2 as consistent reminders. Since it took us so many years to rekindle as kinds, it's hard not to have hope. What does everyone think? It just doesn't seem to get any easier.. I want her back..

Learning how to get back with your ex girlfriend begins with recognizing that she needs some space. Every fibre of your being is going to want to reach out to her right now. That's what drives you to call her repeatedly, or text her non-stop in the hope that she'll suddenly realize she can't live without you. Crowding her when she needs time alone is only going to result in more damage to your relationship. Most men don't realize that the most important step to getting a woman to love you again is to leave her alone. You have to let her be and give her time to miss you. She won't realize how much she needs you if you are always right there. Give her some breathing room for a few weeks after the break up.

It's also a good idea to not bring her up to mutual friends. You'll be tempted to ask friends about her or pry them for details about whether or not she's been asking about you. Remember that whatever you say to someone who knows your ex is inevitably going to get back to her. You don't want that to happen. You want her to believe that you're okay and moving forward. If you do happen to end up at a social event with a friend of hers, keep the conversation focused on anything but your ex. When her friend tells your ex girlfriend that she saw you (and she will) you want your ex to be taken back by the fact that you didn't ask about her. This will gnaw at her and make her wonder if you've already forgotten about her. That will drive her to contact you.

Comment

Women aren't attracted to clingy, needy men in the first place, so they definitely will not be interested in this type of guy the second time around. Don't bother doing things many men do such as calling her up to tell her how much you miss her, sending her flowers or driving by her house. These things will just push her away. By just walking away, she may start to question why you aren't actively pursuing her. After a while, she will probably end up giving in to her urge to pull you right back.

There is another surefire method you can use if you are fretting over how to get your girlfriend back after a breakup. Make her realize that she isn't the only fish in the sea. Human nature shows that everyone wants what they can't have and women are no exception to this fact. Therefore, show her that you have lots of other great options since breaking up with her.

Start dating as many other women as you can and be sure she sees you with them. She will get jealous when watching you enjoying the company of other women. You can even go as far as dating her friends. You may think this would turn her off, but you will be surprised how fast she decides that she wants you back.

If you want to learn more about methods like these, try connecting with a popular internet subculture of men known as the "seduction community". They will offer you more techniques and advice on methods that actually work. These men all have the same goal - to learn how to achieve better success with women. Therefore, they can be very helpful when you want to win back your ex. They can also refer you to great e-books such as Swinggcat's Real World Seduction and David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating.

For all the men who are losing sleep over how to get your girlfriend back after a breakup, you can rest easy. Try acting disinterested and just walk away instead of acting needy. Show her how many other women are already interested in your company so she realizes all the other options you have besides her. Follow these steps and you will leave her no choice but to get back with you.

Comment

What if she now live very far from you .

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
          Originally posted by hybreed View Post
          What if she now live very far from you .
          I bet it seems impossible that you can ever get back together when you live far apart but I want you to know that it is possible to reconcile if you had a long distance relationship -- and that you can build a happier, stronger relationship than you had before.

You're about to learn some simple techniques that you can get to work for you today to lure your ex back into your life.

First off you have to choose what category you fit in -- has your relationship always been long distance, did your ex just recently move away, or did you drive your ex away from you?

Once you've decided that you need to figure out what state your relationship is now in.

What To Do If You're Not Speaking

If you're not on speaking terms at the moment you may want to give your ex a bit of breathing space, especially if the break up is very fresh.

If you're break up didn't end that badly then you can stay connected via the internet, facebook, text messages etc -- BUT you need to hold off on using any of those communications until the time is right.

Definitely DON'T plan a trip to visit them or turn up unannounced at their doorstep.

Basically you need to handle your long distance communication much as you would in person....being friendly and open is the key.

The key is to trigger those old romantic, feel good feelings that they used to have about you in their subconscious mind.

How can you do that?

For instance, did your ex have a special pet name for you or was there some funny joke that you both kept referring to that made you both laugh?

That's something you can use in written communication.

But the best way to bring back a flood of memories for your ex is through the phone. But timing is everything. If you attempt to reconnect with your ex too soon you could ruin your chances of reconciliation.

So make sure you have a step by step plan in place to help you get them thinking about you and wanting to reconcile with you in the shortest time possible.

Comment

Working...
          X