X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to get Ex-boyfriend to see me as a friend at least

RomanceDictionary.com
    Hi there,

I dated a guy for about a year and a half although it felt shorter as we did go relatively long amounts of time not being able to see each other, but we broke up about six months ago and I still cannot get over him. I know the breakup probably had to happen I just wanted to wait until later but it was just delaying the inevitable, now that time has passed though I really do miss him and I know that he was good to me and I do believe that somehow he still cares. We both kind of mutually agreed on the breakup at the time because of this although it was hard. I have since graduated and have been the only one reaching out to him at all, I am going through some period of no contact right now since I graduated college, he is 20 and I am 22, so he still has some more time at school. I just want some advice to be able to reach out to him because I know there was something there that was good and I do still love him, even if a relationship can never work out. I just want to make him happy to see me again, wanting to see me, because I want to have him come to my graduation party even though it would be a surprise to my whole family if he came.

Thank you.

Words are powerful. You can do so much with the right words. You can make others do as you wish with the right words and a little charm. The ability to sweet-talk someone is a very special gift. Those who do this are very charming people who can almost everything they want.

The same goes with in trying to win back your e x. Sweet-talking your ex will guarantee that you'll have your ex back in your loving arms in no time.

When you talk to them, do your best to sound as sweet and convincing as possible. But be careful not to sound like a dirty old man. Of course, there will come a time when the two of you will have to face each other and talk so you must be prepared to be the best, sweetest talker in the world.

Get rid of all the bitterness and animosity you may still feel towards your ex. Unless you are a very good actor, tinge of emotions will manifest in how you talk to your ex girlfriend so better make sure they are out of the window already.

Before you talk to her, make sure that you look and smell good. Appearance still matters. If you can make your ex turn her head towards your direction, then you have a very good shot.

Now for the moment of truth. You are face to face with your ex, chatting with her, maybe with her alone or with the company of friends. It doesn't matter if the two of you are alone or not, what's important is she's comfortable talking to you even after the break up. In fact, the presence of other people will help because it will not seem awkward for the both of you to talk.

Here are the things you should watch for when talking to your ex:

Even though you're talking about casual stuff, make sure the intonation and tone of your voice is sexy. Your ex will notice this. Girls love it when men talk to them with a sexy voice.

Do not immediately talk about the status of your relationship and your intentions of getting back with her. It may catch her off guard and become defensive. You may annoy her and make her not want to talk to you.

Keep eye contact. Girls can feel the passion emanating from you through the eyes. This won't drive her off the edge because you are not talking about your relationship so she doesn't have an excuse to push you away. You can be talking about sports or insects but with a very firm eye contact, you will definitely have her enthralled.

Listen to what she has to say. A good listener is a good friend. And a good friend can be a good lover. Never interrupt her when she's saying something. Let her know that you are interested in what she says.

Sweet talking your ex is an effective way in winning them back . Those gifted with the magic of words definitely have an advantage already over the other guys. But if you follow these steps, even if you don't have the chops to persuade people with words, you will be a certified sweet talker in no time.

Comment

• teresaaa
      teresaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Would these kind of tips work for an ex-boyfriend as well, because I'm a girl?

How to make your ex boyfriend want you back - making yourself unavailable. This has proven to be by far one of the easiest and most efficient ways to make your boyfriend want you back. How do you do that? You can do that by fining another boyfriend. Try picking a guy that is totally different from him.

If your ex is a brunette, get a blond, and so on. This is important because in order for you ex to really get it that you are unavailable, he must see you with the new guy. And when he sees the two of you together, he should notice that you are happy, smiling, and laughing. There should not be any trace of sadness or any way that he can notice you are trying to make him want you back. Don't ignore him. If you actually ignore him, you will make it a lot easier on him. On the other hand don't have long conversations with him either because if you do he may think that you still like him (and you don't want that to happen).

Talk to him as if he is part of the personnel in a hotel - be polite but nothing more than small talk. If he tries to talk to you (like a real conversation) say something like "Really, that is great!" or "You know, I can't talk right now, I'll see you later!" Always smile at him when you talk to him this will make him confused and guys hate it when they don't know what is going on.

If he tries to talk to you on the phone, don't give in to the desire to talk to him and ask him to get back together. You should continue to be unavailable (at least for a while longer). Rush him off the phone as soon as possible. If you can't think of a reason why, you can always say that a relative is on the other line. These things will really make him realize that he has lost you. He will probably try even harder to get you back.

How to make your ex boyfriend want you back? It is not that difficult if you follow the advice about making your self unavailable. If you want him back you can get him back this way. And once you have him back he will be trying to do everything right. If you don't want him back (you just want to make him want you back) than you can play with him for as long as it is interesting.

Comment

• teresaaa
      teresaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I guess I've tried to be relatively unavailable but he still knows I like him. But you really think pretending to be over him will work? Because he might just move on...I believe thats what he's doing now as I haven't talked to him in about a month and he hasn't reached out

RomanceDictionary.com
    You don't have to give up hope of winning him back just yet. In fact, if you stay calm and cool, you can come up with text messages to send your ex boyfriend that will help win him back. Plus, if you send the right text messages, you might even be able to convince him that getting back together with you was his idea. Just follow these simple tips.

Tip Number One: Start from scratch.

Before anything else, you need to accept that whatever you had with your ex boyfriend might be impossible to revive. So, don't try to save your old relationship. Believe it or not, this can be a good thing, though, since you can start from scratch and build a new relationship that is more passionate and loving in the long run. You just need to know what kind of text messages to send your ex boyfriend to do so.

Tip Number Two: Remind him of what he's missing.

In your text messages, you have to remind him why he fell for you in the first place and make him forget the bad things that made him break up with you - the things that may burden your relationship, basically. You also have to make him feel unthreatened and comfortable in your presence, so he can be himself around you and not be bombard him with pleas to get back together. This means that you shouldn't send him long and emotional text messages, nor should beg or whine in them. Remember: neediness will do nothing but make him run even further away from you.

Tip Number Three: Go for his primal needs.

Try coming up with text messages to send your ex boyfriend that are seductive and flirty. Go for his sexual desires and make sure he doesn't think about anybody else. However, do not meet up with him just to flirt or get his attention; otherwise, you will look like you are trying far too hard. Instead, just send him specific and short text messages that are sure to tickle his fancy and he will end up thinking about you for a long, long time and eventually ask you to get back together - believe it.

Comment

• teresaaa
      teresaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll try texting him once I begin talking to him again and try and use these tips. Should I just text him about everything that I've been doing to show what he's missing?
Working...
X