Google Adsense

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I caused a huge problem. Is it fixable?

Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I caused a huge problem. Is it fixable?

RomanceDictionary.com
    So my first love, whom I ended things with broke up with me in April. He never remains friends with his exes but he remained friends with me. Mainly because he was friends with all my friends and considered me special to him. We were in love, and it was too fast too quick

One week, he got distant. Worried I asked him what was up. He said he needed space, and I gave him space but after a while I started slowly going back to him and I panicked because I thought I was losing him. Its not like I suffocated him but I think he felt too claustrophobic. And some of my friends went up to him to tell him how I was sad because of him. He felt worse. He unfriended me on facebook, and I freaked for good. I cant afford losing him as a friend. And I was on my period, my anxiety was over the top and I couldn't control myself. I called him over 5 times and that threw him off the bat. I know I shouldn't have (please dont make me feel bad aboutit) but Id been holding it all in for so long I had to. He called me back and we fought and he told me to leave him be for this time period, for this year at least & that I make him feel like he owes me something when he doesnt.Upon asking him to keep our friendship at least he said "What does it matter? We knew each other for like a year, I had a beautiful year with you but its over"

This guy is the same guy who called me last week to tell me how much he loves me, he tells my friends how important I am to him etc. Hes never had female friends who remain friends, they usually always have a sexual relationship . Hes been trying to change that now. And I think he doesnt know what ots like to be cared for peoperly either. And me being nurturing, comfuse him.
    Personally think I caught him at the wrong time. But it really hurts and I cant just let it end so bad.

Do you think if in 2 weeks I send an apology for invading his space and being overbearing and being so clingy, he'll let me off the hook and we can go back to being friends? Please help. PLEASE. I cant lose his friendship

Originally posted by mishaalifaf View Post
    Do you think if in 2 weeks I send an apology for invading his space and being overbearing and being so clingy, he'll let me off the hook and we can go back to being friends? Please help. PLEASE. I cant lose his friendship
    Don't contact him in 2 weeks and don't even contact him at all. Instead, give him the space he asked for, and he will contact you when he has gotten over all that happened. You will be doing more harm than good to your relationship and especially your friendship with him, if you try to contact in any way.

This is the right time to engage in other activities that makes you happy, rather than sitting around your home thinking about him.

This article will help you: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com...th-proven-plan

Good luck!

Comment

RomanceDictionary.com
      Don't send him an apology message, it's will make you look unattractive. Seriously, this is an attraction killer!

You shouldn't apologies, move on with your life.

The truth is that when you don't contact him for a while, it will give him time to miss you. The only way to make him miss you is to cut off from him.

He will only come back to you when he misses you.

Be strong.

Comment

Working...
      X