MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber and dating sites

Hi, I normally don't snoop on my Bfs phone but things were getting weird. I saw a notification and clicked on his emails and he had heaps of emails from a dating site not one but a few and I put find my Iphone on his phone so I could track him if he took off but it's all come clean as he found the iPhone track app and I confessed to seeing all the emails. His recently lost his brother in a car crash and we have had a lot of other family issues but is this normal to do? And he was pissed because he said I'm keeping tabs on him??

The question you should ask yourself is this:

Has he been on this dating site before he started dating me?

If he has been a member of this dating site before you both went into a relationship, then he has every right to be angry at you.

However, if he recently joined the dating site, you know he has intentions to cheat on you or he is cheating on you already.

So, try to find out when he joined, and do it secretly because if he won't accept he recently joined if you ask him.

Comment

So you know your boyfriend is cheating on you or you have this strong gut that there is something fishy going on. What should you do next?

Should you ask him? Bad choice. Because if he is innocent, it will hurt him and make him feel that you are paranoid and if he is a cheater, do you think he is going to confess? Good luck with that.

Should you confront him? Again a bad choice because he is going to put the blame on you and accuse you of being paranoid.

So what's the option now? Simple, catch him with evidence- solid foolproof evidence that he can't deny anything.

But it's not easy, it can be tricky, complicated and sometimes even risky.

Here are 3 simple tips that can help you bust a cheating boyfriend with solid evidence.

1. Cell phone search: Say you find that mysterious number that time and again surfaces on your boyfriend's cell phone, it's time for you to know who that person is. You can do a simple Google search and even better use a service such as the Reverse Cell Phone detective that will help you find out the details of the number.

2. History of Websites Visited: You can do a simple search of the websites visited by your boyfriend. See if you can find any websites that may be online dating sites or online chat rooms. You can be in luck if you stumble upon anything that may show how and with whom he is cheating.

3. Spy gadgets: There are plenty of spy gadgets that you can use to find out if your boyfriend is cheating on you. But remember you need to be careful since it can be risky and can also be illegal depending on which country you are from. So exercise this option with care.

Comment

Working...
      X