MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im an f-ing idiot

k so i have not asked a girl out or been on a "date" since the late 90's I have no idea how to act around women only i know your supposed to be confidant which i aint!. I have been reading lots of books about body language and have had several opportunities to hit on wemon who where sending me every signal but i freeze and go defensive every time and chicken out giving myself excuses every time. My main problem is i dont know how to start a conversation with wemon. I can talk to them as friends but approaching them as "hey your hot" i have no idea how to do that. I was in a relationship for 16 years never cheated followed by 2 years of battling for custody of my little girl now i really need to move on and basically get laid so how to f... do you do it?

Approach Attraction Tactics - How To Approach A Woman And Get Her Attracted Instantly (4 Killer Tips That Will Supercharge Your Seduction Success)

Tip Number One: Steady Plans.

Sufficient preparation can instantly transform you into a chick magnet. Before going out to look for girls, read about the latest trends, know what is going on in your locality, and groom yourself well, so girls won't have any problems with your physical looks and won't get turned off. Only bumbling fools will flat out refuse to plan out their battles well. Always assume that you will get laid during the night, so you can plan things accordingly.

Tip Number Two: Familiar Locales.

If you are a beginner, the greatest place to start your pickup experiments would be someplace that is familiar. Go to friend's parties or bars that you frequently visit. Having people that you know surrounding you will greatly benefit your overall social game. Girls will most likely respond to a guy that is social compared to somebody who keeps to himself because he doesn't know anybody in the room.

Tip Number Three: Confidence.

All of these steady plans need to improve your confidence so you can approach complete strangers and begin talking to them in no time. Smile a lot, keep your arms uncrossed and let conversations take their natural courses. Keep strong eye contact and ask her to tell you more about her life. Usually, it doesn't matter what words come out of your mouth; your actions will matter much more in getting girls to fall for you.

Tip Number Four: Use Mind Hack Tactics.

When you are approaching a woman, it gives you confidence if you know that you have got one of the best seduction tactics out there known to man. One such tactic, fractionation, is known to be able to make women fall in love super quickly - often in 15 minutes or even less. Adapted from the field of hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming (or better known as NLP), the fractionation formula is known to be one of the most effective dating tactics when it comes to approaching women.

Fractionation is so effective that when it is first "leaked" out of the underground seduction scene (where it was first originated), it came with a warning that newbies should not attempt even to use it. The reason for this is that when it is misused, it has the potential to turn otherwise emotionally fine women into crazy stalkers.

Comment

I like to use some women at a bar to illustrate this. I will talk about other ways later. You will believe me that women don't usually visit the bars alone, they go in groups. It's not easy to approach a group of women because it can be extremely daunting if you don't know what you are going to do. You can get insulted by groups of girls and like a pack of wolves they can rip you apart. I have watched men be totally ignored and have drinks poured on them. When you approach women the right way, then you will win a girl in the midst of many of them. I wonder what you had in mind what I suggested approaching groups of women. I know some guys won't find this funny at all. I believe that many guys do not have the initial confidence to approach a beautiful girl they don't know. Don't worry, it can be solved easily. The hypno-date method can be used to increase a man's confidence to women and it works through the power of self-reprogramming so even your shyness can't overcome it.

How to Approach A Girl in the mall

Step 1. Take a walk around the shopping mart and when you catch a woman's eye, smile at her, more often than not, she will smile back at you. To begin this, you can try this with shop employees. They will smile back even when they don't want to. Good trial.

Step 2. When you've got much confidence in making eye to eye contact and a smile with an attendant, you can then move on to try this with another woman in the mall. I don't mean you should smile in a weird freaky way. Just make it nice and friendly. Most women will smile back at you.

Step 3. This one might look a little bit weird but it does help. If you practice with much trial it will make a great difference. Say "hi" in addition to a smile to a woman. It could be horrible at first if you are not confident but after sometimes it will be relieved. After you've tried smiling and saying hi to 10 to 15 women, you will get used to it and start to feel good. Try not to quit if any of them reply with a negative response, you might add "I mean no harm". Even though it does happen, you have practice how to get used to snubs from women if you want to be successful with girls. They are many methods you can use to create a huge confidence, most won't make your heart beat fast as the mall one. I go into others in my book.

Let me say you've got some guts to approach a woman you've never see before in a bar. The coolest place to pick a girl is that spot where you won't have to compete with other single and looking guys.

First and foremost, let's do these with two girls sitting together at a bar. One is beautiful while the other is not. If you like any of them, go up to her and talk to her immediately. In a matter of 3 seconds of sighting them, approach them. This is called the 3 seconds rule and it works as the name implies. When you see a girl you like, it's not always cool to think about the approach or you will find yourself in a state where your approach won't be effective. Always meet a woman from the side and never from behind.

Comment

Working...
      X