MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would Recommend Internet Dating But Only If You Find the Right Person

I'm currently in a long distance relationship with someone I met on deviantArt We were friends for over a year and he was there for me when my ex left me.

We video chat every night and text each other all day, I can't wait to meet him in person

Before him, I was actually against internet dating AND long distance dating, but some people are worth giving it another chance.. (And no, my ex mentioned earlier was face-to-face - he lives 20 minutes away from me)

I'm so glad I did. I've actually been happy again. So I would recommend internet/LD dating, but only if you find the right person.

Wait what, you're in a relationship but have never met the other in person? How old are you?

Comment

21 going on 22, we video chat every night, he's been my friend for over a year and have only been internet dating for 3 months. Calm your testies/tits.

It requires money and time to travel and actually meet people, in the "adult world", it takes time and money to spend time and money to meet people in other states.

That's how internet dating works. It requires spending MONEY.

Comment

No reason to get defensive. I was legitimately curious how something like that would work. It's just that I'd personally probably want to meet the other in real life first, see if there's a sexual click and stuff as well before actually getting into a relationship. But if it works for you two that's cool though.

Comment

My bf and I met online through gaming :3 We met up around Xmas last year and he stayed till Newyears.... Best start of 2014 for me. Forgot to mention I'm Belgian and he's Canadian, he came all the way down to Belgium for me. And hopefully we'll be living together by the beginning of next year

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra View Post
            My bf and I met online through gaming. We met up around Xmas last year and he stayed till Newyears.... Best start of 2014 for me. Forgot to mention I'm Belgian and he's Canadian, he came all the way down to Belgium for me. And hopefully we'll be living together by the beginning of next year
            Oh, there's a sexual click. Trust me. lol video calls help figure that out now. When he finds the time and money to finally come see me, it will be even better.

Comment

My distance isn't as far, its only from Michigan, USA to Maine, USA; he just has a busy job and his roomates don't cooperate with rent and bills as much as they should lol It's only been 3 months though, so I'm not too frustrated yet

Comment

I've been in one for three years going on four and just let me tell you.. It's so worth it! I hope you guys last forever!

Comment

Working...
                X