MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Like Online Dating

I would rather go out with someone i don't know stuff about, or i mean, online dating is fine to meet but after that, if we can keep a chat rolling, i want us to go on a date. I don't want her facebook, or anything, because i don't wanna go read about her, i want her to tell me.

Personally, I don't like online dating.

Online dating doesn't mean chating and never meeting in real life. I used to like a guy from another country, and we chatted, played online games together, videocalled on Skype until we finally met in person and we've been together for 5 years now.

It's just another way of meeting, but that doesn't mean not doing "normal dating things"...

Comment

I know, im not saying its cheating, im just saying i prefer meeting irl... And i been burned so many times, that i dont allow myself to fall online anymore...

Comment

I didn't like online dating ether, but I couldn't get out of the house (epilepsy). So I got desperate because I didn't like that I was by myself so I tried online dating. After 2 weeks of chatting on the phone and computer he came to CA, because he lives in WA, and we became a couple! Now we've been dating for a year and we're almost engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Now we've been dating for a year and we're almost engaged.
          Congratulations!!!

Comment

Thank you Nate

Comment

Working...
            X