MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been on POF for Almost 6 Yrs and Still Single

I've been on PoF for almost 6 yrs. Still single and have only had sex a handful of times. I've had to of messaged at least 2000 women. I'd say only 20 have ever replied and I've meet only 6 of them in person. This is fucking HARD!! I haven't had sex in 2 yrs. Funny thing is, most of those women are still on PoF to this day, lol.

Don't worry man, hang in there. You will need to tweak a few things but there are definitely things you can do to drastically change your numbers.

Comment

Stop being so preoccupied with getting laid and things might improve for you. Women have a 6th sense about guys who are after one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Stop being so preoccupied with getting laid and things might improve for you. Women have a 6th sense about guys who are after one thing.
        Definitely. Putting so much pressure on yourself to get laid will just create a desperation feeling that chicks can sense. Learn to not give a damn about them and suddenly they'll start hovering around you. It's that simple, just like them.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          I've been on PoF for almost 6 yrs. Still single and have only had sex a handful of times. I've had to of messaged at least 2000 women. I'd say only 20 have ever replied and I've meet only 6 of them in person. This is fucking HARD!! I haven't had sex in 2 yrs. Funny thing is, most of those women are still on PoF to this day, lol.
          POF sucks hard. Spend some money and use Match or Zoosk. I get dates often from those sites, but I hardly even get replies on POF. Plus the women on Match are of higher quality. Zoosk is kind of midrange. But the ones on POF are mostly uglies and fatties who think they are entitled to a man who looks like Brad Pitt and has Bruce Wayne's bank account. The men who are rich and good-looking on POF just screw these women once or twice and then leave them by the side of the curb, where they belong. That's why those women's accounts are still there. They are hopelessly trapped in that cycle.

Comment

The people on non paying sites don't take them as seriously since they have nothing invested

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              The people on non paying sites don't take them as seriously since they have nothing invested
              Agree 100%. And I've hardly ever had anything given to me for free that was of any real worth. See just now I went to Zoosk and I've at this moment got 4 women messaging me, just from logging in. I've been on POF since January and I've had barely twice that in replies, let alone women who have messaged me first.

Comment

Yeah that's true. I talk to all the women for a while though and I'm pretty confident they are legit. I've met 3 women from Zoosk in person already. I like it a lot better than POF, and even the hot ones talk to me! Zoosk has some ridiculous expenses like having to buy coins, but I have to say it's been good for me overall. However, there's something about POF that makes it toxic. I don't know what it is. I rarely get a message/reply or even a view. But it's the complete opposite on Zoosk. Just my experience.

Comment

ugh...zoosk it is then.

Comment

ugh...zoosk it is then.
                    Go for it. You have to subscribe if you want to send messages so I recommend the 1 month trial just to see if you like it. I also recommend that you use paypal so you don't get charged the activation fee. It's $30 instead of $54.

Comment

But its an online profile, not a job interview. wtf? no wonder so many women are on that site, and for years too!!

Comment

But its an online profile, not a job interview. wtf? no wonder so many women are on that site, and for years too!!
                        And that right there demonstrates why POF is a bust for men. Because of the free messaging, women on there get messaged by dozens of desperate men everyday and they end up being too picky. Honestly, try using a paying site, like Zoosk. It literally cuts your competition in half, if not by more. Plus you can send out gifts to let them know you're interested instead, since I guess regular greetings just aren't "exciting" enough for all the McPrincesses.

Comment

People generally don't value things they don't pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                            People generally don't value things they don't pay for.
                            I think it goes beyond that with online dating and women. A lot of women become attention whores online and they let it go to their heads and ignore and mistreat decent men because they can have their pick of dozens of them. Kind of like when they go shopping for shoes. You can see the same element at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot View Post

I think it goes beyond that with online dating and women. A lot of women become attention whores online and they let it go to their heads and ignore and mistreat decent men because they can have their pick of dozens of them. Kind of like when they go shopping for shoes. You can see the same element at work.
                              It works both ways. We've had a lot of girls who have dated guys from PoF who end up acting like the girls you're talking about. The guys are dating multiple girls on the site and having sex with all of them, while pretending to be the exclusive boyfriend of each. They don't really care about a long-term relationship so don't really care of the girls find out and leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X