MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother wants to do something crazy

My brother honestly sucks at dating. He can’t land a woman even if his life depended on it. He signed up for one of those romance singles tour things online and he’s leaving for the Philippines next month. I checked it out, and I don’t know what to make of the whole thing. I feel like I should keep him company in case he does something he might regret. Should I be talking him out of it? Like I said, he’s very unfortunate when it comes to love, maybe this might be a good thing for him.

To each their own.
    Personally I'm with you, I don't see the point in those types of services because I think you're just setting yourself up for a complicated romance, if you find one. But if he wants to do it and has looked into all this options, I suppose you should be supportive of him. Maybe try talking to him about it, and suggesting other closer to home options for him, or reasons why he may have such a hard time with local ladies. Essentially, just try to be supportive in any way that you can.

Comment

I'm just worried that things won't go the right way for him but you're right. I guess I need to talk to him some more about his decision. Thanks for the reply

Comment

You should encourage him to go for it and not talk him out of it. A successful man is one who has failed several times but eventually won once. So, let him make the move towards succeeding in love, and this might be his opportunity.

Comment

Working...
        X