Collapse

MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it like to join a dating site?

My friend, Joel, is happily married to a Filipina. He met her while participating a Singles Tour in Philippines held by A Foreign Affair.
    For 6 months, I saw nothing in my friend’s face but happiness. He’s always proud of her whenever we meet. I guess, I’ll give AFA a shot!

So, I opened the website. I browsed and browsed. I viewed some of the profiles. I read the women’s profiles. I scanned some of their pictures.
    I looked eagerly and the service is a little interesting. Now, which of these women should I choose? A lot of choices are given here: Asian, European, Latinas, Russians.

I might try to get involved with the women of the Philippines also. I want to experience what my friend is experiencing now. Should I really delve into AFA’s service?
    What is it like to join such site? I need your advice before I do so. I don’t want scammers, if you know what I mean. Thanks y’all!

What woman should you choose?
    None of us can tell you that man. Choose whoever is the most attractive to you on a emotional, mental, and physical level. Pick someone you think you may truly have a connection with, and worry less about where she's from, in my opinion.

Glad your friend had a positive experience. Personally I'd never sign up for a dating site where I knew it would have to be long distance, that's just adding complications and hurdles to overcome before you've even fallen in love.

Comment

You are the best person to make the choice of the woman you want, no one can do that for you.

Comment

I think you have to choose someone based on her character. Nationality really doesn't matter as long as you connect to the woman on a deeper level and you can converse with her about any topic.

Comment

You can chat anyone you want in the list. That's it. I have some experience with cuteonly.

Comment

Working...
          X