MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It all started with a Facebook Page

So, I saw this Facebook Page named A Foreign Affair. The interface looked like an online dating site but after browsing through, it’s actually a matchmaking service site.
    They post pictures of women coming from different cities and countries and videos are also present in the page.

While viewing some of the pictures, I observed that these women are so gorgeous. Man, they are so attractive!
    They have these alluring eyes and tempting lips. I’m yearning for these women already. Now, how should I contact them?

I also watched the videos. Just then I realized AFA do singles tours in cities like Nikolaev, Shenzhen, Cartagena, Cebu, etc.
    By these tours, the possibility of meeting beautiful and single women will happen. Nothing is impossible, that’s probably their slogan.

Right after that, I opened the website linked with the FB page. The interface is beautiful and engaging.
    I want to register and join the singles tour but I’m a little skeptical. What do you think?
    Should I continue or not? Thanks for your responses!

Personally I wouldn't bother. I don't see the point in intentionally falling in love with someone who's geographically very far from me. Seems like a waste of emotion, and throws up hurdles before the relationship even begins.

But hey, if you're into it, and don't mind the distance, power to you.

Comment

If you are single and ready to mingle, then you should definitely consider it.

Comment

Working...
      X