MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you want to go?

If you are given a chance to travel at the same time dating, where do you want to go?

I will love to go to Dubai. I have heard so many beautiful things about Dubai but never been there.

Comment

My first choice when it comes to a country I want to travel to is Paris, France.

Comment

Iceland. If you love nature and photography Iceland is a wonderful place.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          I will love to go to Dubai. I have heard so many beautiful things about Dubai but never been there.
          Interesting choice, do you like how Dubai looks so grand?

Comment

Originally posted by Nora View Post
            My first choice when it comes to a country I want to travel to is Paris, France.
            The City of Love! You'll never go wrong if you choose Paris! Do you want to visit the infamous Eifel Tower?

Comment

Originally posted by Butternut View Post
              Iceland. If you love nature and photography Iceland is a wonderful place.
              You are absolutely right, if you love photography, then Iceland is the perfect place to be! Are you into photography Butternut?

Comment

I do, I love nature photography. Unfortunately never had time to pursue photography session/lesson because of my schedule. Iceland is one of my bucket list.

Comment

Working...
                X