• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for that special one!

Hi all,

I know its a bit awkward to do this but please excuse me for this
    am looking for that special one couldn’t meet her yet
    alone this Christmas also and another year also passing by but still single, any one if intrested in me please pm or reply so that we can talk and get to know each other better

Sorry for being alone this Christmas. You can easily get a girl on a dating site like Millionairematch.com

Comment

I think it is every man's dream for a hot girl to move in next door that they can have some fun with. If you have these thoughts, you are not alone!

So, getting the hot neighborhood girl is not as easy as you may think. Their are some steps you should follow to make sure you do not come off as a creep.

The Girl Next Door Knows More than You Think

Getting the hot girl next door is not so simple. She has seen your flabby stomach at night when you forget to close the blinds, she's seen the not so sexy boxers you wear when you bring out the trash, and she knows you are interested in her.

How to Get The Girl Next Door

Getting the girl of your dreams is obviously the ultimate goal. But, how do you go about getting her Show her that you are a hard worker that still lives a fun life. If you've just moved in, introduce yourself to everyone on the street. Not many people do this, but it is the right thing to do.

Don't talk for too long. Have a strong conversation, but keep it brief, especially when you arrive at her house. Then, when you are getting ready to leave her, tell her that you'd love the company if she ever wants to stop by.

Invite The Girl Next Door Over

After she's stopped by a few times to say hi, and you think your chemistry is good, as her over for a date. Clean up your house, supply dinner and wine, and have a movie night. She will like seeing that a man that lives alone can keep his house clean and create a romantic night for a girl. This is a for sure way to turn a girl on and keep her coming back for more.

First Date Rules

The night she comes over for dinner and a movie, you should not have high hopes for anything too crazy to happen. She will respect you for not making a move and for giving her time to just get to know you. Once she feels like you are her friend, but not just a friend, then it is okay to make the next move. Whether you two decide to date or just be friends with benefits is totally up to you.

Never try too hard to get the girl next door. It may seem hot and sexy in the movies, but in reality she is just your average girl looking for a man who will treat her right. The more you learn, the better!

Comment

Working...
      X