MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused please help

I met my boyfriend through dating site called meet me. its now 9 months since we,ve been communicating and he is really a nyce man i have come across. he works in quatar but a senegalist and i live in uganda.we were to meet in this december but unfortunately they they had a problem where he used work and that interfered with our shedules cause we couldnt meet . My worry we have never meet with this my boyfriend but we chart and skype almost everydays and he trust me and on return i do the same. friends am confused on how we should meet cause soon we will. .Is he supposed to come to my home country first or should i join him before we go to the next step please advise.which is more secure? At what are the precautions one should have on meeting a new person from differnt miles

Most times, it's safer if a man comes to visit you first especially in the case that you have never met him before. You can go to his country next after he has come to visit you.

Comment

Who comes to visit each other first doesn't matter. What matters is the feeling you both have for each other.

Comment

Thanks my pals for the advice.

Comment

Working...
        X