MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to interact with Peru women

I’ve decided to book a singles tour package to Peru for Feb. 8, 2018 with A Foreign Affair but, I have a problem... I’ve never met nor mingled with any Peruvian lady. Now I worry that I’d make a mess during the events. To be honest, this trip is more of an out-of-a-whim decision and I really have no clue about Peru. I just know that the Peruvian women are family-oriented and loyal partners to have.

Would someone who knows more about Peru and its people enlighten me? I’d like to know the things I should and shouldn’t do… I’m sure that there are certain things that may be normal for us Americans but is considered rude elsewhere. I want to make a good impression and hopefully someone to fall in love with me. I’d like to get some suggestions on where to go so I can appreciate the country more. To all the kind people-- thanks in advance!

Like much of Latin America, Peru’s favorite sport is fútbol (AKA soccer). Boxing has also becoming increasingly popular. In some cities, bullfighting is still practiced, a hangover from Spain’s colonial presence. Peru has a beautiful Pacific coast, a prime destination for many surfers. But you don’t have to limit yourself to surfing waves – Peruvians living near the desert soar down the sides of dunes on smooth sandboards.

Comment

Peru’s most recognizable pastime is Marinera, a dance performed by a couple wearing distinctive folk costumes. The man wears a wide-brimmed straw hat and the woman wears a long, flowing skirt. This dance requires lots of gesticulating – both the man and the woman flourish a white handkerchief. All of the twirls and footwork represent a flirtatious courtship between the dancers. Each region of Peru has its own take on the dance. Set to romantic guitar music, the Marinera dance makes for lively entertainment.

Comment

Is this for real? Are people actually cutting and pasting dialogues from wikipedia or from some 60's textbook about what the internet thinks Peruvians are and what they do?

To the original poster: I hope you find what you are looking for. To me, you sound really suspicious and a bit scary in your quest for love. There are a lot of people in this world who would also take advantage of you in order to immigrate. How to interact with Peru women? Act yourself and be yourself! Peru women are no different from any other women and stop 'othering' another race.

Comment

Working...
        X