X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for her or not?

Hi guys..

I'm a 25 yrs old guy.

There's this lady that I would like to approach. She's working as a pharmacy assistant in a pharmacy store I usually get to pass by everyday I goes home from work.

After graduating last year in college.. I decided I would not look for a relationship as I would like to pursue my career because I would like to help my family.

I'm the eldest son and our family is in a bit of a tight situation financially. My family is rooting for me to be able to help them.. I'm an engineer and I am expected to work up the ladder to help our family - and that's what I also want to do.

But for the past 5 months that I am seeing her everytime I pass by at that pharmacy store.. and as I have observed her attitude, her looks and her character everytime I buy something just to have a reason to go to their shop -- I have come to like her very much..

Now I can't seem to stop thinking about her.. she seems to have a positive attitude, she is confident in her actions.. she's always smiling plus she's beautiful..

I'm finding it hard to control my feelings anymore.

Whether she will reject or entertain me is not the question..

I just want to try.. I don't want to regret it later on that I didn't try.

But there's this thing that I also want to build myself first (financially, career-wise, emotionally etc.) and I also want to help my family first financially.

Can I be friends with her while working towards my goals?

Or should I pursue my goals first before I approach her?

There's a possibility that next year I would be working abroad as the salary is higher.. I heard it would take a minimum of 1-2 years before I get to come back.. I'm afraid that after that time I can't see her anymore - maybe she'll get transferred to another branch and I won't be able to find her..

Looking forward for any suggestions guys

Originally posted by Tuck27 View Post
    Or should I pursue my goals first before I approach her?
    Hi friend,

If you want to pursue your career first then come back later to approach her, just know that you aren't the only guy that have eye for her.

I can assure you that she won't be available then or might not even have time for you like she does now.

Let me tell you, having a girl around isn't going to stop your career as long as you have the right one.

Now, I want to challenge you to approach her now before she is gone for good.

Good luck!

Comment

Here's my candid advice, go for her now or you might kick yourself hard later.

If she gets to love you as time goes on, then she will join you to achieve your dream career.

Comment

Why be afraid of rejection when you can just ignore the fear and simply approach women. Men spend way too much time worrying about a girl's response without considering the obvious: you won't be able to land a date or get a girl's number if you don't squelch that fear.

Although you can never really be sure that you will get a girl's number or successfully plan a date with her, you can do a lot to keep the possibility of getting rejected low. Here are two methods to make the women you approach like you immediately.

2 Killer Effective Approach Tactics - How To Approach A Girl And Seduce Her Like A Player

Tactic #1: Babe Smorgasbord. Do not spend too long on one girl when it looks like the interaction is not going anywhere. Instead, say your goodbyes if she still acts cold towards you after a few minutes and hit on another girl.

Try to get as many numbers as you can in one night. Remember, a girl who plays hard to get gets boring after a while, and you don't need that kind of treatment when your energy is way high.

Tactic #2: "Use Covert Seduction". You might have heard somewhere that some covert tactics work in seducing chicks. This is absolutely true. However, there's a proper way of making this happen, and this method is described in a system called Fractionation.

Fractionation involves making a woman emotionally dependent on you in as little as 15 minutes. This seduction tactic is useful if you don't want to lose time, or your self respect when you're faced with a hot female who plays hard to get.

Comment

Working...
        X