Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Turn A Friendship Into A Relationship

Hi iam jaga from india,
    Me and my girl friend were working together in a same office for more than 5 years. One day i have proposed love to her....

She didn't got angry but not replied again after two days I told her I love you.... But she replied I didn't thought you as a lover....but I have expressed my love and how iam loving everything.....

But she was continued her friendship with me like talking, caring, text messages WhatsApp everything.....

Again two times I proposed her directly but she told it's not possible.... Please leave it....I want you only a friend I am unable to think you as lover.....

After one week again I proposed through whatsapp..... When she went to her native.... Like " I love you" love you so much, you are my life"... She said hereafter don't message me... That like....

From that day onwards i have stopped my contact with her that is I didn't messaged and talked her for a month....
    Suddenly one day she came and asked what happened to you? I seen you last two days your not like normal....

But I know last one month I didn't talked or messaged her......
    I said " Nothing" iam normal only.... For that she replied no no I know your not normal...... I want to ask you.... Iam unable to stay without asking this please tell what happened?..... And I said I love you so much.... Your my life..... I want to live with you.....

She just shakes her head, like ok..... And again asked......what you didn't like me? Did iam troubling you? She told not like that.... Again I said i love you..... she just told k.... We will talk later that like and start to move from the office ..... I just call her and told her as per me nothing is there to talk later also.....and I said I love you, love you so much.... thats all.... She also seen my face and eyes some times and just shakes her head and left.... I still didn't called her, talked her and messaged her.....

This is my suituation,
    please guide me what to do further to make her love me. Please help me to make her marry me

If you want to establish a sexual relationship with a girl then you will have to show her how you feel. Take action to convey her that you want a romantic relationship. It is much better to demonstrate your intentions rather than vocalizing them. Get sexual with her to let her know that you desire a romantic relationship.

When you are with the girl you want to get romantically involved with, start by getting her in good mood and in a state of high energy. Talk about something you both enjoy or feel excited about. Keep your energy level high when you discuss this topic. Emotions are addictive! If you experience a state of high energy she will experience it as well.

If you talk about your favorite basket ball team or favorite city to live in, make sure it is the one you both agree on. Keep discussing new topics till you find one you both agree with. Use that to your advantage by getting excited and acknowledging it out loud and in high energy. Say something on the lines, "my God that is so awesome or Oh My God I love you! That is so awesome!"

Kiss her on both cheeks right after you show your excitement. Continue in one motion and end with a peck on her lips. You can always skip the kiss on the cheeks and go straight for her lips. Don't go for anything other than a peck at this point. You are trying to convey that you kissed her out of excitement.

Now that you kissed her, you have conveyed your intentions to her. Wait for her to respond. If she is pleasantly surprised go for another kiss. Make it straight to her lips this time and let it be a longer kiss or a full make out.

If she mentions that she is not ready for a romantic relationship, don't worry and play it cool. Don't argue with her, don't try to convince her or make things awkward. Act normal and say, "It's cool. I understand!" Then continue with whatever you guys were talking about so the friendship stays.

Chances are that she will come back to you in few days or maybe the same night after she thinks a little more about this.

Most girls will not vocalize their desire of getting involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with you. After they process what happened and decide that they want to get involved with you, they will send you subtle but obvious signals. Pay close attention to what they say or do. You do not want to miss these signals.

Once you get a signal from her that she is ready for the relationship, test her intentions. Look into her eyes longer than usual, brush on her arms, play with her hair or gently squeeze her hands. If she does not object to most of these then chances are she is ready to be in a romantic relationship with you.

At this point take a step forward, lean in and kiss her one more time. She will definitely respond with a kiss. Congrats your "girl friend" just became your "girlfriend"!

Comment

Look, all girls are the same and you need to start seeing your friend just as you do other girls you would hit on. If you can stop thinking about your friendship for a moment and simply treat her like you would any another female, then that would be awesome.

Take heed, though. Do not read on unless you are completely sure you have fallen in love with your friend; otherwise, you might end up with nothing but an annoying stalker in your midst.

How to Turn Friends into Lovers with Incredibly Effective Strategies

Strategy Number One: Make some changes. If your friend only hangs out with you when she doesn't have plans with other guys, you need to make some real changes. Stop pampering her by being there whenever she wants to hang out when she's bored.

If you hardly have any time to hang out with her, you can stop being the mere fixture that she has started to see you as by now, as well.

Strategy Number Two: See what other fish are out there. You don't have to settle for being a best friend. Take a look around you and see who else is out there. Find other girls that you can take out on dates.

Perhaps seeing you flirting with other girls will trigger certain emotions within your girl friend and make her finally start seeing you as a potential boyfriend. Never hesitate when it comes to the world of seduction and put on your best flirting game.

Strategy Number Three: Hypnotize your girl friend. If you want to get your girl friend attached to you on an emotional level as you talk, use hypnosis techniques. With this tool, you can psychologically seduce any girl of your choice through her emotions and make her fall for you in less than 15 minutes.

There is a two-step seduction formula which any guy can use to get massive results with women. The first step involves getting a woman feel happy by talking to you - this can be achieved by making her remember happy memories. The second step involves making her feel sad - again, by evoking her sad memories.

By doing this, you will be able to make her feel emotionally connected to you - simply by making her talk about her past memories. This will create the illusion that she has gone through a lot with you - even though you have just met her for 15 minutes.

Comment

If you have had a crush on this girl for the longest time and she only sees you as a mere friend, you should take a look at these killer effective strategies that you can use to make her your girlfriend. Keep reading to find out these secrets and reach deadly, breath-taking results in no time...

How To Make A Girl Your Girlfriend - Simple Strategies For Seducing A Friend

1. Inner Changes. First and foremost, you need to make some changes inside of you. To begin with, you need to stop seeing her as a mere friend if you want to stop getting treated as a mere friend, as well.

This may sound easy, but it is quite profound. Start seeing her as a girlfriend and start treating her like one, as well. This will completely change the way she sees you since your words and actions towards her will change. This happens to be very effective - try it out!

2. Outer Changes. You also need to stop doing the things that regular friends do. For instance, quit talking to her for hours on end. If you seem like you are always busy and have to prioritize time for things that are more important, she will see you differently. If you keep being her tampon for emotions, nothing will change.

3. Subtle Strategies. After nailing the inner and outer changes, it is time to get down and dirty with several subtle strategies to get a lover out of that friend.

One subtle strategy would be hypnosis. Morals aside, hypnosis happens to be a powerful way to reframe her mind and persuade her to see you as a possible lover instead of a mere friend. One tool of hypnosis, known as fractionation, has the ability to make girls fall for guys in just 15 minutes.

Fractionation is a simple hypnotic tactic where you would make a woman go through a proverbial "emotional hell ride" with you - so that in the process she feels that she is deeply connected with you. When a woman feels emotionally invested in you, she will often do anything you ask her to do.

Once you used the fractionation formula on her, you will find that she starts to consider you more as a boyfriend rather than just a friend - as she would have invested emotionally on you. Once you have reached this stage, it is then up to you to accept her as your girlfriend or not. It is, indeed, amazingly effective.

Comment

Working...
        X