MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women With Boyfriends Flirting With You

I got invited to a half day chat show event in London last Saturday, on dating and relationships. I was invited (along with my camera) so I figured it was a good opportunity and went.

I took some photos, including some really good ones of the lady who was interviewing the panel, "L" - and if I didn't have any self-control, I would have been drooling. She's so positive, friendly, and utterly drop dead gorgeous.

I know I've not got much to base my opinion on, but so far - ding-a-ling.

Unfortunately, L's seeing someone. However, I'm determined to keep contact and it would be good to build my network, and good for my profile as a photographer.

I messaged L about the photos (I've been messaging people about them anyway), and volunteered my services for future events. I was complimentary towards her skills as a chat show host, and her positive attitude to men (avoided references to looks).

I think the response is very positive but leaves me with questions:

"Hi Alberto, thank you so much for the great feedback and kind words, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and that you would love to come to future events that is brilliant!

That is also a great idea about the single parents option could be onto something there. As for you doing photography at the next event that is a great idea, we could definitely talk further about that.

I'm loving the photos you took too that is fab! Quick question could we put the photos on public display so that everyone can see them? Lots of friends have been asking. Thanks Alberto, would be great to catch up with you soon anyway."

What's your take on what she's said?

E.G. What does she mean by "catching up"? Is she just being polite or is there a real interest in her seeing me (on whatever basis)?

Given that she's seeing someone, my instinct is to be very casual and respond with, "sure, call me sometime" rather than try to get her number...or is that too cautious?

BTW, we didn't speak a huge amount (maybe that was a good thing! LOL), but I asked a lot of questions to the panel (I think that scored me points).

We posed afterward for photos, plus she was a bit of a poser whenever I had the camera pointed at her. I got the impression on the day that she was impressed with me.

I've published the photos on Facebook, but I put up a message to everyone involved to say so. I just wanted some thoughts on how to interpret what she's said before I contact her again.

Incidentally, the question was raised about what the women in the audience think about guys dating multiple women and the consensus was against it...that most of them would just walk away.

Hello John:

There's a lot here to consider, but I'll get right down to business--starting with the "low hanging fruit".

Quote: "Incidentally, the question was raised about what the women in the audience think about guys dating multiple women and the consensus was against it...that most of them would just walk away."

Of course that's what they'll say. This is one of those classic scenarios where real life isn't always as simple as the easy question. The women answering are likely automatically thinking in terms of a man sleeping around with ten women at once.

In the "real world", however, the point of being a "big four" man who dates several women at once is not necessarily in line with women's immediate fears.

The point for such a man (as yourself) is not to get roped into a relationship with a woman too quickly just because she pushed you.

Instead, you take committed relationships seriously and will only embark on one with a woman you know is right for you. And that takes time to figure out.

Any reasonable woman will not only respect that, she's likely to agree with that--even if she already knows instinctively that she'd very much like to "lock you down" ASAP.

But to flatly ask women if they'd keep dating a man who is '"dating multiple women" is pretty much tantamount to asking a room full of guys, "Would you keep dating a woman who didn't sleep with you?" and throwing a blanket over it.

As for "L", you've got to remember she's a human being. If she's got a boyfriend she actually likes, she's not going to automatically throw her character out the window and start chasing you just because you were nice to her.

And if she did, I'd disqualify her on those grounds on the spot...especially since she's also apparently a dating and relationship expert.

And guess what. It's okay she has a boyfriend...but you'll only see that if you are coming from a position of strength and abundance rather than weakness and desperation.

Those who are starving are weak. Those who are well-fed are strong.

If you are a man with options, you have the ability to realize that sometimes it's just nice to hang around where femininity is simply because it's better than hanging out in front of the tube by yourself and/or with a bunch of engineers all day.

Even as I write this, Emily has about ten other young mommies and their litluns in the other room making pancakes and running around the house barefoot.

Attractive mommies tend to hang out with other attractive mommies, so were I to tell you that it's an all-out "estrogen fest" out there it'd be an understatement.

Am I going to cheat on Emily with any of those women? Of course not. But that doesn't mean it isn't nice to have them around.

And since Emily talks about me to them as if I hung the moon and the stars, they are very nice to me...which doesn't suck either.

So sure "L" probably thinks you're cool. You are cool.

And because you're masculine, she's probably indeed drawn to you. She can't help that.

But she still has a boyfriend, and even if you did push her to cheat on him with you, all you'd end up with is a cheater.

Patience, grasshopper.

Work with her on the next project, keep doing what you did the first time you saw her and don't push.

Why not? Because you don't have to.

There are no routines to memorize and no checklist of "what's next". You simply are...and you rest in that, with great success.

Think of it this way. Ideally, most of us are going to break up with every person we ever date except for one.

Chances are she's not dating her future husband, and if that's true he's probably already missing out on meeting her needs in some way...or her his; that's a possibility also.

Have you ever thought about that?

We don't always think of the latter scenario, but believe me lots of guys get sick of women they're with no matter how great they are and/or find one who is better-suited to their individual needs. That's what makes the world go 'round.

A quick search of Facebook shows that the vast majority of women I dated a number of years ago but didn't keep around are now married and posting pics of their babies...with happy dads standing along side.

Good for all of them, and their husbands. I wasn't right for them, but hopefully the other guys are. That's exactly what I wished for them, because they were all terrific women who deserved what they want.

The "big four" man meets women and is true to his masculine, confident, attractive self in a way that shows his true character to all...and in a way that puts all of them at ease.

As such, when women are attracted they may or may not be "available" per se. But when they are available to explore relationships with--either now or in the future--the "big four" man is not only able to choose, he's ready to.

And that remains true until you ultimately decide you've met your "100 out of 100" woman.

Comment

Thanks for the advice MAN!

Comment

Working...
      X