MillionaireMatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends with benefits

I have a friend with benefits who I work with its been going on for almost 4 months now. I realized to late I had a crush on him. He started talked to a girl in another state before I realized he can't handle the long distance so he has decided to be single. They never officially dated. He helped me get through my husband leaving me and our kids for another woman. Before when we had sex he would say he was horrible. Felt like he was using me. I kept telling him I was fine, which I am. It was a release. Something we both needed. But the past few times we've had sex he's not had the guilty feelings. It's just happened, naturally. There is something there. The best sex I've had. He has started not using condoms and doing the pull out method. Im on thr depo shot. I'm starting to get feels. But I can't imagine us as a couple. Idk y.
    He always makes sexual inuendos when we talk. Like how good I am at giving head or whatever. We both have kids and are the main parent in each case. His kids know my name. Which surprised me. He tells me he cares about me. Wants me to be happy, the same for me. We talk about everything. Have been completly honest with each other. I know he still talks to the other girl. But I guess my question is, is this norMal for fwb?

Yeah, that sounds pretty normal for a fwb situation to me.
    It's pretty normal for each person to develop feelings for the other, but until you decide to be exclusive, it's also normal for him to continue to talk to other women.
    You said you can't see you guys as a couple, so why does it bother you if he talks to the other girl? I think you need to decide what you truly want from this relationship, and communicate it to him.

Comment

It's quite normal for friends with benefit, but you both have started developing feelings for each other. However, if you don't want it to extend beyond the fwb, then you need to re-establish the rules with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hclark View Post
        He has started not using condoms and doing the pull out method.
        Him not using condoms reveals a strong indication that he's really into you. It's obviously not normal for friends with benefit and it has definitely gone beyond friends with benefit.

Comment

Working...
        X